1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Link Strength tool?

Discussion in 'Google' started by caden315, Jan 13, 2011.

Hello

Are there any Google strength tools out there ... basically what I am looking for is something to give a indications of how valuable putting my links on another persons website is. Putting together many factors to and spits out a number indicating how valuable the link is.

caden315, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  2. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    the best link strength tool is google search results itself. Cause apart from SERPs google keeps every other info a secret.

The changes in your serp are the indicator of the value of your backlinking efforts. any other indicator is just hitting around the bush.
    And these changes occur within a week unlike what many people say months or years. So your backlinking efforts are rewarded much faster.

Another factor u may use is indexing time, ie. the time needed for a newly published post to get indexed in google. The faster that occurs the stronger is your site's authority in google.

igauresh, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  3. civil

civil Peon

Best Answers:
    Google provides incomplete information, but there are a few interesting tools that can help you with that task. I would recommend SEOMoz and SEOBook tools.

civil, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  4. telxcomputers

telxcomputers Member

Best Answers:
    i think google analytics and google webmaster tool enough to getting huge information,

telxcomputers, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  5. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no tool but a logic. Google don't show tools but guidelines.

WishBone, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  6. zoom

zoom Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is a need for a tool. Most of them give you inacurate guess results.
    You can judge value of the link by looking at PR of the page, quality of the site, if the site is authority site for it keywords, if the link is relevant to your site and number of outgoing links on the website. This should give you good indication if it is worth getting link from the site.

zoom, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  7. john81

john81 Member

Best Answers:
    You can make decisions about it seeing that website page rank, does google showing site links for that domain, there is a tool available on seomoz.org that will show you link authority for a website in the range from 0 to 100.

john81, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  8. Linda van den Berg

Linda van den Berg Peon

Best Answers:
    Linda van den Berg, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  9. massjo

massjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    but i cant see any tools here

massjo, Jan 14, 2011 IP