1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google question

Discussion in 'Google' started by Freeman93, Jan 11, 2011.

Hello guys.
    I have seen that my blog is the first or in the first page in Yahoo and Bing searches with some keywords, but in Google It is in page 3, 4 or It doesn't show there at all with the same keywords..
    Any Idea why is it like this?

Freeman93, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    every serach engine have its own data base ,and its own system of sorting urls on a typical keywords .So your website have a good rank in yahoo and bing`s data base .But not in google .
    As far as i heard yahoo takes google`s backing in search results .NOT SURE ABOUT THIS STATEMENT .But a quick suggestion is to work with only google to get higher rank leave other two .Because google is the leading Search engine now days .

GOOD LUCK >

swiftsaves, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  3. Vinfotech

Vinfotech Peon

Best Answers:
    Your blog is new i guess. Whenever site is new then 1stly it'll get the ranking on yahoo and bing after that google. So have patience and waiting for google's ranking.

Vinfotech, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  4. aka_le_Mulder

aka_le_Mulder Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds weird. Hard to believe it's true.

@topicstarter - Just keep on doing whatever you do and get helluva patience. Since you are already rank on pages 3-4, you are doing everything right.

aka_le_Mulder, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  5. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time to get into the first page of the SERP, especially with new sites / blogs in google when compared to other search engines. The seo is different for different search engines.

dairyman, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    Every search engine is different, all you can do is just wait and keep working on your SEO, I had one blog where I was indexed in yahoo and getting visitors but in google I wasn't indexed I kept building links and writing new content and after a month I was in google.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  7. sravish

sravish Peon

Best Answers:
    no search engine has the same database???

sravish, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  8. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Yahoo and Bing use the same engine since they merged while Google is another story
    2. It is depend on ways you have done optimized your site. How relevant of the links you built? What is a type of links you acquired? (sitewide / homepage / in-content / blog post / directory listing /etc.) Google and the two are using a different measurement to weight those links anyway.

Sxperm, Jan 12, 2011 IP