1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best dating script ?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by semontana, Mar 25, 2010.

1. marshallallen250

marshallallen250 Peon

Best Answers:
    dating pro is best if you want then shoot me pm i will give you that

marshallallen250, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. Madzuru

Madzuru Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree that Dating Pro is a stable script that deserves a attention when choosing a script. When I opened my dating site I read hundreds of reviews and finally chose Able Dating, It sucked big time! The ABK company turned out to be a bunch of scammers from Russia! They had the worst support ever! Their script is faulty and I had to change 3 hosting companies because neither of them met their server requirements! The admin panel for the site is too complicated to navigate and I spent long hours trying to find the setting of the simplest feature. I know that this topic is about the best dating script and my post is about the worst dating script. What I want to say is that I switched from ABK to Dating Pro and so far the difference is huge. I can finally work with the script that is not full of bugs and problems like ABK. Don't use abledating for your sites. Let's stop feeding those scammers from Russia and provide jobs for local companies!

Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  3. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Madzuru, aka Yanar Evdokimov, is everything ok there in Russia? I am afraid your post above is some kind of attempt to sell another copy of your software? Because ABK is at least 70% american, and you at datingpro are 100% russian according to the post I found: "DATINGPRO PILOTGROUP IS SCAM!! BEWARE!!
    There was rumour going around that the bugs are there deliberatly so people pay them money for "contributer" status - which apparently gets you extra support. In conclusion I think it's 1 big money making scam where no one has a good working site at then end of it.
    Let's just check the whois info: http://whois.domaintools.com/datingpro.com
    Registrant Contact:
    Pilot Group
    Yanar Evdokimov
    Fax:
    Leninskiy pr., 26
    Yoshkar-Ola, MARI EL 424000
    RU
    Seems it is somewhere in Russia, no? :)
    Dont buy this software…I got a lot of sql errors and there are no unlimited modification options because the important scripts are encoded. his software is rubbish and is not ready for a live site. It is horribly plagued with bugs, and does not install or work out of the box! I spent ages going page by page fixing typos, font tags, and many other PHP related bugs.
    I will tell you about datingpro. Datingpro owes me well over $5,000 for paying people to do their jobs. They never answer your e-mails or they use the excuse that they never got it. You hear the same crap out of their mouths every day. I have copied several e-mails down over the last year."

I am copypasting this to illustrate your words: "Let's stop feeding those scammers from Russia and provide jobs for local companies!" A bit funny is not it?

irishcoder, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  4. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    Also, how would you like your F rating at BBB?

http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=71765

Is DatingPro as good as you describe yourself? I am not sure, really. I am not sure about ABK either, but I use their software and despite some delays in support I have never seen a stronger script.

5. Madzuru

Madzuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that I am Yanar Evdokimov, writing on behalf of DatingPro? Man, this is ridiculous! I am just another unhappy user of ABK software who has had enough of it and who merely wants to warn others against using the faulty ABK script! Let me tell you that I contacted DatingPro support on numerous occasions and I can dare to claim that this is a truly American Company and their staff is 100% made of native, american-born citizens, there is not a single Russian among them!
    As for Able Dating, their staff is 100% made of low-level students, half of whom are on drugs! I wouldn't be too suprized to learn that they developed the script under the influence of hard drugs which are so wide-spread in Russia!

I had my developers check the ABK script for errors and they assured me that the script is nothing but a piece of junk that cannot be used for any site. ABK company are scammers and drug-addicts, I am telling you this, not because I am angry, it is because I personally spoke with ABK representative and it seemed that it took ages to answer even my simple questions.

I am warning you people! Don't use ABK software! What is their US address??? It is a scam, they are based in Russia, in a rural, god-fosaken city.

I had to change more than three hosting companies before their script can be installed. When I contacted my hosting company, the informed me that their script sends to many quires to the server and loads it heavily. You need to have a dedicated hosting for their script to run. If you have a hosting for less than $50 a month you can be sure, that it would take centuries for your site to open!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
    Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. aka_le_Mulder

aka_le_Mulder Member

Best Answers:
    You seem really frustrated about the thread. Hard to believe you're just a customer. Nothing personal, just my own opinion. I would never be that desperate if someone says the software I use is rubbish. Time would always show who's right.

Question to everyone - what makes dating market that dirty and full of black-wash? Are all successful markets looks like this inside?

UPD: It's getting really hot here. Just curious - how would such buggy software as ABK survive on teh market? Personally, I didn't use any of these products but obviously it is just a 'cold war' here. And I don't believe people writing all that stuff here are just customers. Well, whatever...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
    aka_le_Mulder, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  7. Madzuru

Madzuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! irishcoder

I think you are a representative of ABK software because a person in sane mind can't write this. Are you telling me they have a strong script? Nothing can be farther from the truth! Their script is faulty and cannot be installed on many of the servers. You'd need to go through at least 5 hosting companies before you could find a host that would meet the requirements of ABK dating script. They are scammers, I'm telling you. I wasted two years of my life trying to get my site up and running and no luck!

Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  8. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    "Let me tell you that I contacted DatingPro support on numerous occasions and I can dare to claim that this is a truly American Company and their staff is 100% made of native, american-born citizens, there is not a single Russian among them!"

Have you seen the whois info? Or not? Is it becoming so difficult to sell your software that you need to make posts of this kind? Is Yoshkar-Ola in the States yet? Wow, have the USA already invaded Russia?

As for Chameleon, well, maybe it is not the strongest in the world, but when I was searching a software I would like to purchase, it was the only one that had all these things in it: 3D City, Video Chat, Widgets, Places, Geo Social Networking. I personally needed Geo Networking, although it is not perfect in Chameleon (for me it lacks some functionality as search, but they state they will develop this in the nearest future.)

I do not care about your software because I have never used it. I do not care much about Chameleon either, but I find it a stable software. But neither I would make the statements you make for the reasons of competition, it just does not work and make you ridiculous.

9. Madzuru

Madzuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have seen the whois info and it doesn't make any sense! I would never believe that such a credible company as DatingPro is located in Yoshkar-Ola! I think you somehow manipulated the details and gave me the ABK company details because ABK dating is located in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and they are Russian scammers. They try to scam you out of your money and when you have nothing to give, they forget about you.

Guys, have you seen the ABK site? www.abledating.net ? Have you seen the language the site is written in? This is not English, this is Russian English with heavy grammatical and stylistic mistakes. If ABK was from the US, they would never write in such poor English! Do you want me to quote their mistakes here? Come on!! Don't make me do that! Why are you so protective of ABK software? Do those scammers give you a part of their profit? Isn't there anyone in this thread who has been scammed like me? Why do you guys think that I am somehow related to DatingPro? I am just another happy customer of theirs and their polished scrip has opened all the doors for me in the dating and community world. DatingPro keeps up with all the modern trends, when the only ABK goal is to make money.

What you guys should be crystal clear about is that ABK (Able Dating software) is based in Russia and they are Russian scammers! Whereas DatingPro is a truly American company located on the American Soil made up of native-born Americans!
    It makes me so sad that DatingPro's credibility and pure reputation is being tainted by scammers from Russia, namely from ABK company!

I would agree now, that being overwhelmed by emotions, I may have gone to personal and resorted to personal insults of ABK people. But you should understand my frustration! I wasted two years of my life trying to get my site up and failed big time!

Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011 IP