1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Let a Professional Take Your Business/Blog to the Next Level

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DeniG, Jan 10, 2011.

I will set up your blog if you need one, blog for you twice a week, do link exchanges with high PR sites, blog commenting, social networking, and other forms of traffic generation to take your online business to the top. SEO expert, professional blogger, social media maven seeking long term relationship. $65 a week through Paypal.

Read client testimonials http://promotingu.wordpress.com and see my resume and portfolio at http://kdgrier.wordpress.com. I have been making a living online and working for private clients for 7 years.

DeniG, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  2. oddpath

oddpath Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please list what the $65 a week would get us? Also please note we added you on yahoo messenger. Thank you.

oddpath, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  3. DeniG

DeniG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Oddpath,

For $65 a week I would blog twice a week, an SEO, 450-500 article, which I will submit to Ezine Articles, and promote each post on all major social networking sites, blog comment on high PR dofollow blogs in your niche, and also link building with same. I am checking my Yahoo Messenger now to see if I have an invite.

DeniG, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  4. DeniG

DeniG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I gained one customer through this post but would like to add one more. If you only need blogging and submissions of each posts to several social networks I will blog for you Monday through Friday for $50 a week. Looking for a long term arrangement.

DeniG, Feb 1, 2011 IP