1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliates: How much did you earn in 2010?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by turncoat, Jan 6, 2011.

1. USP45

USP45 Peon

Best Answers:
    perhaps you can teach me then :). a tip or two from a good marketer like yourself may give me something useful.

USP45, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  2. ashish.

ashish. Peon

Best Answers:
    count me in too

ashish., Jan 9, 2011 IP
  3. illyz0909

illyz0909 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow..how you earn that much? i only got 0.00 from clickbank...sorry im newbie..

illyz0909, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  4. mrnbm

mrnbm Peon

Best Answers:
    Arround 3.000

mrnbm, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. kodut

kodut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my first ever check was with adsense 5 yrs back when i was a 16 yrs old kid.
    I have just 4 websites that earn me more than CB at the moment . And trust me none is on autopilot unless you consider a forum to be on autopilot

kodut, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  6. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you one of those who believe in CB screen shoots you see online? Most of them are false.... Set your goals and try to reach them... that's all I can say.

waxman1000, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  7. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, I am not, it was not screen of day/month earnings, more like overall sum of paychecks string! Knowing Al from that forum and his advices - I do believe it, so curious why he down with CB last year or so.

It can be fake - yeah, but he hardly push his shit/launches here, so what for ?

DPParadise, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  8. aspire2

aspire2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Made my first $200 in December, but got 2 refund requests. Learned an important lesson. Pays to do a little more homework when selecting the product to promote. I know it's almost impossible to get no refunds, and 2 may not be out of the ordinary.
    Still getting my feet wet at this internet marketing stuff. I do believe with due diligence you can cut down on refund request.

aspire2, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  9. sushilfame

sushilfame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    absolutely wrong .An authority site can earn far more than 100 auto blogs

sushilfame, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  10. trident

trident Peon

Best Answers:
    i made a little more than $100 :( .. ive only been doing this for about 6 months though

trident, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  11. tacopalypse

tacopalypse Peon

Best Answers:
    i made $12.83 :(

tacopalypse, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  12. ``Yousef

``Yousef Peon

Best Answers:
    Around $35k, 2011 should see some substantial gains on that.

``Yousef, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  13. Nakia

Nakia Member

Best Answers:
    wow you people are so lucky..earning such a big amount from CB. How do you guys do it ?

Nakia, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  14. The Coffee King

The Coffee King Peon

Best Answers:
    I made 150 K last year and it was amazing because I know how to get to the first page of Google. I'll let you guy check out my training course for free. No linkbuilding or anything necessary here. my site is blogmillionaire.org. Enjoy you will make money with CB if you know how to get free traffic.

The Coffee King, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Anytime someone makes a claim like that and then tells you to check out his site, you can pretty much guarantee he is lying.

dlm, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  16. The Coffee King

The Coffee King Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry whomever this dlm person is, kill the negativity and don't be upset with yourself. My claims are very real. Unlike dlm who we all don't even know if it's a woman or not. I'm a real person with a real brand. Making money being an affiliate is easy if you garnish enough traffic or provide people with value. My own site is chadarrington.com. I'm not even using my signature which proves I need no advertising. My blogmillionaire.org training site is the best I've seen out there and the first course is free no hassle. Making money online is as easy as finding a longtailkeyword to promote your niche, getting a domain, seo your site, drive targeted traffic to targeted product. CB promoting is as easy as getting your hoplink and writing an article with your link infused in the article. That's two ways to easily make six figures a year with click bank. Sorry dlm us real internet marketers are out there. Good luck guys contact me if you need any help. Wish dlm could provide you free training so we could make out like he/she but some people are all talk. I'll be training people all through 2011 with my partner Vic.

Have a great day!

17. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - I can tell from that advice alone that you have no idea what you are talking about. I'd love to see proof how you earn 6 figures on Clickbank by writing articles with a hoplink to an article included. There are many ways to make tons of money with affiliate marketing, but writing a few articles to promote CB products isn't one of them.

That's fine - you can make up lies all you want around here - most people are stupid enough to believe it.

dlm, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  18. The Coffee King

The Coffee King Peon

Best Answers:

dlm I don't get on digital point that often because most internet marketers are busy doing just that or helping other people. Sorry guys i forgot the MOST IMPORTANT WAY to make 150k is to have a very very healthy email list. Over the past year my list has grown to 80,000 + of targeted internet marketing hopefuls. When a product launches on click bank, like push button money or auto cash funnel which I actually think are beneficial I do send out a broadcast to that list with my conversion rate being a ridiculous 70% because I give away free value all year long. I will only send out 2 broadcasts a year because people know when you're just trying to sell them the latest hyped item. HOW TO BUILD A LIST? Create your own free ebooks, with master resell rights, and load your ebooks with affiliate links to useful resources. You can create your lists through free giveaways and JV events (joint ventures). Build yourself up among your niche or targeted community and then you will hit CB gold. With click bank alone you can do 150k, but if you learn how to do SEO and build your own Websites you can do anything you want on earth. I know how hard it is to become an internet marketer, usually do to information overload. I don't get to come to digital point often because unlike others I don't need the backlinks, just thought I'd offer value today. My training course is awesome and the first course is free for all to take a enjoyable look at. If not please use the free resources dlm is using as we see people who post 2,000 times or more think only they have something to offer. 6 figures in click back is simple if you know what your doing and who to turn to for advice. My door is always open. Article writing and submission, email auto responder, and a proper mentor ends Click bank struggling forever. To the person who questions my credibility, i'd appreciate you share with us your exact steps that made you the CB fortune you have and hopefully you're offering a free internet marketing training course to go along with all of your advice. If not get on your game.

PS: another easy 6 figures, create a great product, become a vendor, find great JV partnerships, create awesome affiliate program and let people go promote you. Have a great day. I shared value today, three ways to six figures. Maybe I should create an article, spin it and submit it to 3000 directories to make it go number one spot on google for whichever long tailed keyword I choose. Simple as that. Any questions guys message me directly. Take care.

19. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey you have inspired me....Here is a 4th way to earn 6 figures with clickbank.

Step 1. Find a product that has a payout of $1
    Step 2. Follow any of Coffee Queens amazing tips
    Step 3. Sell 100,000 copies

BAM! I just made $100,000

Cmon guys its time to share your gold....

domainiac, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  20. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually new members wait for more than 13 posts before making such idiotic statements. Oh well.

dlm, Jan 13, 2011 IP