1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infractions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by fengwu83, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

I seriously have no clue if im posting in the right section, and im sorry if its wrong.
    I have received 3 infractions on threads i didn't even post on. I have no idea what i have done wrong..

Can someone from staff check what its about?

Thanks.

fengwu83, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  2. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    This should be in Suggestions and Feedback, I suppose - it's where most of these are.

I am guessing you did post in the threads, but when you look now you see no posts by you - is that right? If so, you did post but they've been deleted.

You may need to read the rules more carefully; for example all of your posts simply saying "PM sent" are spam and not allowed. There is no reason to post that, an alert notifies a person of a new PM.

Get it?

alexispetrov, Jan 10, 2011 IP
    Grimm likes this.
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    All those PM me type posts are subject to infractions. Any post germane to only you and thread starter belongs in a PM.

Smyrl, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  4. fengwu83

fengwu83 Member

Best Answers:
    Sry guys... The thing is that i saw alot of people posting equal Posts, so i just followed the ignorant mob.. Wont happen again.

fengwu83, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    If others doing it, it doesn't mean it's allowed here. They're breaking the rules too.

Use the report post ([​IMG]) button to notify the moderators if you seen someone else doing it.

- Dynashox -

dynashox, Jan 10, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.