1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DOES Google Ad words gives better traffic then the keyword rank at top search ???

Discussion in 'Google' started by bradwilson55, May 22, 2009.

hello
    all,

i am going to start my business online.
    but i am confuse about traffic ... can any please suggest Keyword that ranks top in the Google or Adwords rank at top , between these too which gives more traffic......

bradwilson55, May 22, 2009 IP
  2. Supersaddler

Supersaddler Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally i never click the adwords when i'm searching online I will always select the natural results

Supersaddler, May 22, 2009 IP
  3. Francozac

Francozac Peon

Best Answers:
    google ranks the site at top and adword has low ranking rate than google.and use your niche keywords in your site.it will drive alot of traffic.
    if you have any questions i am here to tell
    best of luck!

Francozac, May 22, 2009 IP
  4. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest go for top ranking in google search results for your targeted keywords. A little work on SEO with quality backlinks can get you there.

atniz, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  5. HarrisonJ

HarrisonJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience in most niches the 3 ads google displays above search results usually have clickthrough rates of around 10% to 20%, and the #1 organic search result has click through rates of anywhere from 20% to 70%.

The good thing about adwords is you can instantly pay to rank #1 for any keyword you want, where if you do SEO you'd only be able to rank #1 for one or two high search volume keywords, and it could take months. Just have to setup your site so each of your visitors is worth more than the clicks you pay for.

HarrisonJ, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  6. ColeenB

ColeenB Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you find out what your click through rate is for organic search??

ColeenB, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  7. hrshijie

hrshijie Member

Best Answers:
    organic traffic is slow, but it is free. i more like adwords traffic.

hrshijie, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  8. School Games

School Games Peon

Best Answers:
    If you what good keyword i suggest for you to use one SEO tool to get one. Adwords give you trafic and pag 1 in google. What can you ask for more

School Games, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  9. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The quality of traffics are hardly to judge based on PPC vs organic traffics. I would say traffics from both are similar in quality and conversion ratio, a chance and luck may involved. Most peoples I have tested were regular visitors and they cannot define a different between PPC in a top position and organic ranking, not even noticed them as "advertising". They thought all of them were similar and clicked on the listing they think it would help them.

I would say PPC give you a better chance to get traffics from certain keywords without a much efforts compared to organic listing made by seo. You can have a steady traffics and not worry for any algorithm changes made by Google "as long as you can afford the clicks".

Sxperm, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  10. iamnameless

iamnameless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much money you have to spend really. If you have a bit of money to put in adwords, do it. It is good for fast traffic, I would also invest in SEO though because it's something you can use long term, although it takes time to get results.

I would put some money into adwords, and SEO.

iamnameless, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  11. jasonbird

jasonbird Guest

Best Answers:
    PPC will cost money,and keyword should be done by yourself and will cost money and time...

Its a hard work

jasonbird, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  12. bisma anwar

bisma anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest to have top rank in search...google adwords dont drive much traffic...

bisma anwar, Jan 9, 2011 IP