1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to campare two product in php

Discussion in 'PHP' started by dineshsingh1984, Jan 8, 2011.

How to campare two product in php
    just like many brand 's TV are display on one page and I want compare two product details like price, screen size and other feature when I click on compare button then open compare page where display the details of both product which I selected for compare

and how go to compare page

and limitation minimum select two product and maximum select three product
    plz help me....................

dineshsingh1984, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  2. rajib.bahar

rajib.bahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's a mix of php and database issue.

Here is a rough sketch of what you may want to do... First you have to determine the tables that contain product information, and product specification. Within the product specification you would want to have attributes such as price, screen size, etc (... all numeric fields).

After the above step, you would want to programmaticaly compare them in php. This needs business input as to how they compare related products, unrelated products... My 2 cents...

rajib.bahar, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  3. dineshsingh1984

dineshsingh1984 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How to campare two product in php where data fetch from mysql database
    just like many brand's (samsung, sony,... etc) TV are display on one page with the shot description and I want compare two product in different brands, details like price, screen size and other feature with full description when I click on compare button then open compare page where display the details of both product which I selected for compare

and how go to compare page

and limitation minimum select two product and maximum select three product
    plz help me....................

dineshsingh1984, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  4. rajib.bahar

rajib.bahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any working code that you can post here? I'll pass this question to others who can give you code sample.

In a related note, the oSCommerce (php supported) free cart application now supports side-by-side product comparison. The code-base there may give you ideas on how to improvise it for your own project.

Good Luck!

rajib.bahar, Jan 9, 2011 IP