1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Romania's witches curse income tax ruling

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Jan 6, 2011.

1. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    please tell us more about history of Canada and brave French soldiers who fought red coats?
    fought for grate Britain in world wars!

you were lucky that in your short history no one desire to capture Canada, although your strong big brother in south can save you from any danger. you should gratitude of them! lol

stop insulting others please! location of Canada is different from Romania.

nice repose I think. you said frankly what you think. Agree with you, freedom and security.

babak44, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How Romanian pickpocket gangs are building palaces back home with child slave labour

Gypsy child crime wave grips Europe

Romanians top robbery statistics

France state railway sparks racism fury with warning on Romanians

I can see why Romanian just love the freedom in EU. ;):D

gworld, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any examples of civilized countries that deport people based on religion or race ?

Try harder , you've drained all the lulz out of the gypsy stuff .

Wow we have thieves , I'm so ashamed of that . You know for a Canadian (allegedly) you've totally forgot to complain about the Romanian community in your country . After all it's quite a concentrated diaspora but it seems that you've overlooked some "gypsies" . Oh , don't worry it happens to people like you .

ApocalypseXL, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Isn´t this what you were advocating, expelling Muslims based on their religion? It is too bad for you that EU governments think that real problems are Romanians and not Muslims. Is this true that Austria has built a prison in Romania, so they can deport Romanian who do crime in Austria to that prison instead of keeping them in Austria?

gworld, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Nope , I'm advocating harsher immigration laws , far harsher citizenship laws and the deportation of criminals . And there is no such jail AFAIK .

6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Romanians, the largest group of foreign prisoners in Austria

The plan for prison was from 2004, are you saying that they didn´t finally succeed to get rid of Romanian prisoners and poor Austrian tax payers are still paying for them?

I am sure many Europeans agree with you regarding tougher immigration laws for Romanians but it is not possible since Romania is member of EU. It seems the only workable solution is to throw out Romania from EU. ;):D

gworld, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Yay another waste of my money (i pay taxes in both countries ;)) . If prison space is scare put the fuckers into hard labor and shoot them if they try to escape . As for travel ban it will be implemented . We just need to put some amendments to the EU constitution . Under the current laws the scum and criminals are free to travel as they like .

8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are such an expert on Eu, how do you go about on adding an amendment to EU Constitution to deport all the Romanians back to Romania and make them stay there? ;):D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
    gworld, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Sure , right after the UN votes trade ban and no Visas for Canadian trolls ;)

ApocalypseXL, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no news about Canadians being an organized pick pockets rings, petty thieves, beggers,.... and generally a burden for EU citizens, so why should they have any problem with Canadians? On the other hand Romanians are whole different ball game.
    In south of Spain, people who have nice cars always have to look in the back mirror to make sure that they are not followed by Romanians who are trying to learn where they live so they can put a sleeping gas in their air conditioning system during the night and rob the whole house.

gworld, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Wow you said many things that are stupid beyond belief but this tops it off . Sleeping gas in the air con ? Do you have any idea how hard that would be ? The sleeping gas itself wold be dangerous to maneuver and next to impossible to get .

12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As I told you before, Romanians are real craftsman when it come to crime. You claimed the same thing about cars and then I had to show that will all the advances in technology, Romanians still do it. Search on Internet, for a gang of Romanians who got arrested in Malaga, Spain and were doing these thing for a while. It was just one gang but with a flood of Romanians to EU there is no shortage of such gangs. They do the same thing in France, Italy,....

gworld, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  13. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they should have done this long ago.. the "witches" fortune tellers and the other who practice those sort of "jobs" get paid for whatever it is that they do...so why shouldn't they pay taxes for it?

iul, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  14. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we live in a bad neighbourhood

iul, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  15. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yet one of your fellow Romanian does not see it that way. It's good to put Romania as your location some put EU.

popotalk, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Really would you be so kind as to post my opinions of Romania ?

17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Disgusting, so now you are clubbing your country men with criminals and calling them scum.

No not yet. You still haven't answered my questions regarding why you yourself being a romanian immigrant in Austria make silly statements like "For long we have allowed gypsies to encroach our land" or why is it that when you think the only solution to EU problems is to "send romanians back and ban them from coming back" you yourself refuse to follow that? Or why after all those statements you still say that "I love my country"? 3 questions.

You are like that black guy acting white supremacist. Imagine a mexican immigrant to USA saying "for long we have allowed Mexicans to encroach on our American lands", "These scum and criminals are free to travel", "the only solution to Americas problem is to send mexicans back" followed by "I'm a Mexican in US" and "I love my country".

This is exactly the type of behavior closeted gays display, they are so ashamed of their sexuality that they mock other gays, become christian priests and join the republican party ;)

BTW:

Austria Car Mechanic average salary $ 1,238, LOL ;)

Same in Romania is $181 so I understand why Apocagypsy says he hates immigration but is still an immigrant! :cool:

Helvetii, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Pot meet Kettle. ;)

Mia, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  19. Lucky_romania

Lucky_romania Active Member

Best Answers:
    No taxes, just comedy:)

Lucky_romania, Jan 15, 2011 IP