1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MODx CMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pesnax, Jan 6, 2011.

Anybody using the CMS MODx? If yes - what are your experience?

pesnax, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. sitearena

sitearena Peon

Best Answers:
    I think very rare.Its a nice CMS and have tried myself.It has many good features from the backend.Still not easy as Wordpress.

sitearena, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. blade007

blade007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use MODx a lot. It's excellent although it does need a little getting used to when setting things up.

The amount of control is amazing. I prefer the Evolution form to the newer Revolution, which I find is a bit slow.

blade007, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  4. kukimedia

kukimedia Guest

Best Answers:
    we use MODX alot for all types of website development from simple small business sites right up to complex corporate sites. Our developers and clients love it.

Some 'big' site examples include biffa.co.uk, atseuromaster.co.uk and theloughborough.co.uk

It's flexible, quick to develop with and easy to use from a client admin perspective.

Down sides are a current lack of good extensions and the specific hosting requirements has also caused us a few issues with some hosts.

kukimedia, Mar 30, 2011 IP