1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No hits on google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by kjk11, Jan 6, 2011.

I have Two websites on the first page of google, Ill give you one as example, This keyword gets around 7k views a month and I'm number 6 and the keyword tool says the trend is the same every month, I'm not getting any hits, Can you guys go to google type in Fein Multimaster Top, and tell me if you were looking for this what is the top three website you would click, I just want to know if mine is catchy enough to get visitors to click mine.

kjk11, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. lawinc2010

lawinc2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get some links in to your web from authoritative sources. Web pages with Google PageRank's of 4 and above will get you in Google's index with a positive start. For a few hundred dollars you can list your web in paid directories that Google respects and indexes every day.

lawinc2010, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing yourself at #6 as well, odd that you have had zero hits at 7k impressions a month. But looking at it, you're right at the bottom on my screen at least - I need to scroll down in order to see the text for your link - people are generally lazy and will click on what they can see right away. The other point is that you're going head to head with google who have the top ranking and top shopping link which is always unfortunate. However, Amazon won't go away - you should work on getting yourself a place or two higher in the rankings.

Steve Marino, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    yea i guess, id just figure id get a few hit day at lease 10 or so

kjk11, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. JDmag

JDmag Peon

Best Answers:
    to tell you the truth if the word get 7k searches a month and you are 6th you should get like 2 clicks per day the most not even that. that is all from my experience. 7k a month is nothing you should be #1 to get some clicks

JDmag, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  6. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I give advise to check exact search volume for that keyword and then check if the keywords are efficient to get enough traffic or not.

rohnsmith, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  7. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    2400 exact a month, ok well ill keep working to get to number 1, I am number 2 on yahoo and nothing, yahoo is junk.

kjk11, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  8. lacho

lacho Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not getting any hits, Can you guys go to google type in Fein Multimaster Top, and tell me if you were looking for this what is the top three website you would click.

lacho, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  9. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the title is not what the person is seaching for.

br3adman, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  10. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I believe it is what people are looking for

kjk11, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  11. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your looking at broad in google keyword tool. Fein Multimaster Top only gets 1600 exact searches a month. Your 6th but you also have to account for shopping results which adds 4 links above yours and adsense ads. You shouldn't expect more than 1-2 hits a day if your lucky.

mbfootball47, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  12. julietevents

julietevents Peon

Best Answers:
    nice discussion. i got good knowledge with this thread thanks to all of you...

julietevents, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  13. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    ok Well doesnt broad mean that if they search it broad thats with out the "" or [], soo the broad means just typing that keyword in, so it gets more then 1600 a month cause you have to account for the broad, exact and phrase, i might be wrong am I wrong? Im trying to learn all this stuff?

kjk11, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  14. mbfootball47

Best Answers:
    Exact means just typing the keyword in. Broad means any phrase that contains those keywords. The 7k searches you get for broad includes phrases like Fein Multimaster Top, buy Fein Multimaster Top, how much does the Fein Multimaster Top cost, where can i buy a Fein Multimaster Top. You prob don't rank high for those keywords since you aren't targeting them. I always use exact since i want to see how many searches the keyword i'm targeting gets.

15. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    ok, now i kno what does phrase mean?, so just that one keyword gets 1600 a month?

kjk11, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  16. mbfootball47

Best Answers:
    ya, Fein Multimaster Top is searched for 1600 times a month

17. quantt

quantt Peon

Best Answers:
    my keywords still not on TOP 10 :((

I SEO keywords Cambodia Travel it stand page 1 weeks :ss, waiting it come page 1....Lucky for me ..

quantt, Jan 10, 2011 IP