1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English Speaking Forum Posters [Web Development, Marketing]

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Swift, Jan 5, 2011.

We're currently on the lookout for good quality, English speaking forum posters, who are interested in the subjects of Web Development and Internet Marketing.

Your current level of experience with the topics is not an issue, as long as you have a real interest in them.

The pay rate, per post, is $0.15.

For now, we're looking for a maximum of 40 posts per week, per poster, and 160 posts total, per poster.

We ask that you please not try to force your posts. Meaning, don't post bs just to boost your post count. You know what posting on forums is naturally like, and we expect you to post as you normally would on any other quality forum. The only difference here, and we think it's a good one for you especially, is that you're being paid for your posts. That's it. The content, and the quality of it, should remain the same.

At the same time, we're not asking for technical writers here. So you can relax and be casual, just don't stick us with poor quality. We've had enough of that already.

Payment is net $6, which means every 40 posts.

So for every 40 posts that you make (40, then 80, then 120, then 160), you should request payment.

All payments will be made via Paypal.

If you're interested, please send me a pm with the following information:

#1: The username that you intend to use [One account per poster]

#2: Your level of experience with the topics [Web Development/Marketing]
    - Newbies are more than welcome to apply, as long as they have interest in the subjects​

#3: A little bit about yourself [100 words, or so, would be fine]

Generally speaking, what we'd like is for you guys to eventually become long-term members of the forum, even after the paid posting has ended.

We believe that our community will go on to join the ranks of some of the more authoritative and well respected ones in this industry, and this right here is your opportunity to get in while it's still new, and become that first group of posters that help define the overall personality and quality of the forum.

If that sounds like something that you'd like to be a part of, then I look forward to seeing you there.

Note: I'll be sending a pm to all who have been accepted. If you do not receive a pm from me, unfortunately that means that you were not selected to be a paid poster. However, we do hope to keep some of you in mind for future services, should you be available, and should the need arise.

If you have any further questions, please pm me.

Swift, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  2. jackass2007

jackass2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Drop me a PM if you're willing to consider me.

jackass2007, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. waterindesert

waterindesert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested and have gone through your post related to Web Development/Marketing. Please send the forum post details and also check your pm for my details.

waterindesert, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. moneymakerdude

moneymakerdude Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if these still available then im interested please send me details

moneymakerdude, Jan 7, 2011 IP