1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Page #4 in Google, 56 backlinks, Insomnia Niche Blog, REady to make Money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sfchin, Jan 5, 2011.

I'm offering you a Blog Package featuring a Insomnia (Sleep Disorder) Cure Blog http://insomniacure4u.com
    Excellent and Memorable Keyword-Focused Domain Name.
    The term ‘insomnia cure’ has an estimated search volume of 27,100 searches per month. The term ‘insomnia’ and different variations of it have over 2,240,000 searches per month. Millions of people have trouble sleeping and suffer from mild to chronic insomnia.
    DON'T MISS THE AMAZING BUY IT NOW BONUSES LISTED BELOW (WORTH OVER $450!)
    In addition to the high quality unique design, this gorgeous blog already has 10 high quality KEYWORD-FOCUSED ARTICLES, a custom designed logo, professional images and Banner.
    Monetization
    To make it easy for you, the site is designed to provide you with best Multiple Monetization Options, each one as easy and effective as the next for maximum conversions!
    In total, there are at least 5 income streams for you!
    1. Affiliate Products
    As you can see in the sidebar of the website, there is an ad banner placed strategically, to draw the readers' attentions to the corresponding Affiliate Product being promoted. This banner can be changed very, very easily. There are tons of options available to promote products via affiliate networks in this niche!
    The products chosen to promote are very targeted with effective landing pages, already doing well with good conversions in Clickbank:
    The highest converting clickbank product in the niche ‘Sleep Tracks’ is currently advertised on the site and pays $39 per sale
    2. . CPA Program
    You can also integrate this website with CPA offers too. There are an endless number of CPA products that can be advertised on the site and all of them have good payout.
    Melatrol Sleep Aid- $45 per sale
    Oxy Sleep Sleep Aid- $45 per free trial
    Snore Zip- $35 per sale
    The best part is, you will automatically be accepted into the network that carries this offer and can start making money right away
    3. Google Adsense
    The website is Adsense ready and Adsense ads have already been implemented. The website offers you with multiple locations to place your ads, so you can try out different placement combinations and see what gets you the best results.
    4. Amazon Store and Affiliate Program
    As you can see on the site, there is an integrated product store featuring highly targeted imsonia cure products that are available via Amazon. You have an easy admin panel to set the number of items that appear, as well as keywords, etc. Money made by using your ID from your Amazon account (free to join).
    5. Private Ad Sales
    You can sell private ads for this website. Again, it's easily manageable from the premium theme admin panel, and the site already has an advertising page and form to contact you. All you need to do is write a little blurb about your costs, etc. You also have the option of easily adding more ad space on the sidebar via the admin panel.
    I have added a link "Advertise With Us" and you can easily replace it with your payment Paypal link to receive US$37/month.
    SEO Optimization
    This site is very well seo’d and properly optimized for the search engines. Every article on the site is keyword researched article. All the essential plugins have been added for maximum optimization. Some of the plugins installed include:
    - All In One SEO
    - Google XML Sitemap
    - Dynamic Content Gallery
    - Sexy Bookmarks
    - Privacy Policy
    - Contact Form
    - Tubepress (Youtube Video Gallery)
    - Akismet
    Reason For Selling
    This is For You!
    I am a Professional Graphics and Web Designer, I harness these talents to develop high class websites for you. I love to create awesome websites that have a high potential for income and is a worthwhile investment for the buyer.
    Site Package Detailed Summary
    A Customized Theme, Logo Design And Site Of This Quality Would Typically Cost You At Least Double What The Buy-It-Now Price Is For The Entire Package! So Grab It Now Before Someone Else Snags It!
    1. Great Brandable Domain Name In A Lucrative Niche That's Easy To Remember!
    www.Insomniacure4u.com
    Extremely brandable and keyword focused domain name.
    2. Premium Wordpress Theme (Value Is $60+ Alone Before The Customization And Design)
    This is a Customized Premium Studiopress (licensed version) Theme with a backend admin panel to help you easily add/edit info to the sidebar, manage advertisements, etc. The custom design work on the theme and ebook design is worth more than the Buy-It-Now (BIN) price on its own.
    3. Professionally Built Site
    This site is professionally built both from a design and marketing perspective, including strong keyword articles and titles, and excellent SEO plugins installed.
    4. Professional Design
    This site is professional. The content, the design, the theme, and the domain. It's the whole package
    - High Quality Rich Content
    - Professional Photos on featured articles (with legal rights usage, no copyright issues here!)
    - Heavily customized theme: Every minute detail has been taken care
    - Custom Logo/Header design
    - Amazon Store integration
    - Incorporated Youtube Video gallery

- Multiple Monetization Options!
    5. All PSD Files Given To You
    You get all the PSD files I used to create the site header, background design, ebook ad, etc. Why would you want these? Having the PSD (Photoshop layered files) files makes it easy to edit any of the designs and/ or conveniently make new ones or edit them. This can save you time and money when creating new promotions later.
    *****************************************************************************
    Buy It Now Bonuses (worth US$356!)
    *****************************************************************************
    If you are confident you want this site, let me tell you what Bonuses you will get when you Buy It Now.
    And you will get ALL the following BONUSES for FREE!

20 Other Articles on Insomnia cure tips (Worth $140)! I In addition to all the other bonuses, I will give you 20 PLR articles on insomnia cure tips, Free! You can compile them into short reports and keep 100% of the profits. Or you can use them to build your Squidoo lens and create more traffic to your blog!
    PLUS Keyword Research File for Insomnia cure tips (Worth $27)! which reveals 15+ keywords with searches more than 3000 a month and less competition so that you can easily rank on Google.
    RSS Submissions:(Worth $29)! Your site will be submitted to over 30 of the top RSS aggregators to provide backlinks to your site and further help with rankings.
    The domain is registered at namecheap.com (free push to your namecheap.com account) and is pre-paid in full for 1 year!. (Worth $10)!
    100% Exclusive! Once You Bought It, This Blog Is 100% Yours To Keep!
    This site will only be sold to you and only you.
    After Sale Support
    After sale, you can host with me for US$10 a month or we can transfer the blog to your host for US$50, or when you BUY IT NOW, you get all these for FREE.
    ***********************************************************************************************
    More Bonuses For Buy It Now Buyers!
    Free Hosting of Website (Worth $10/month)!- As an added bonus to the buyer of this auction, we will host the site on our server for 30 days free of charge. This will give you plenty of time to get setup with hosting and move to your host at your leisure.
    Free Site Transfer (Worth $50)!- We know how difficult it can be to attempt to transfer a site, especially if you’ve never done it before. For this reason, we will transfer the site to your hosting
    free of charge to ensure the process goes as smooth as possible. Only for Buy It Now Buyers!
    We would never leave you hanging once the sale is over. We will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your blog is up and running. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance.
    FREE Input of Affiliate IDs
    I will help you to input all of your affiliate IDs, adsense code etc

Buy It Now! RISK-FREE!
    When you analyze the value of the Buy It Now Bonuses, you can see that why it is worth more than $356++

- 20 Additional Articles on Insomnia cure(worth $140)
    - PLUS Keyword Research File (worth $127)
    - RSS Submissions(worth $29)
    - Free Hosting of Website (worth $10)
    - Free Site Transfer (worth $50)
    TOTAL REAL WORLD VALUE = US$356++
    If you attempt to do and get everything on your own, don't be surprised if you have to spend over one thousand dollars before you see your first dollar.
    Imagine the your precious time and effort you get to save from finding the right keyword and creating your own content from scratch, and I haven't even started on your profit potential!

Whether you're just starting out or you're already running a successful blog, getting through the Buy It Now offer can speed up your success a lot, lot faster.
    Because all the ground work has been done for you, I'm giving everything you see on this page to you on a silver plate so you can focus 100% on your job as an entrepreneur: marketing!
    Remember... This is the One and Only Blog I am selling! and just so you know, I have received a few inquiries about Buy It Now purchases...
    Buy It Now With Confidence
    I have tried to cover all the information within the auction details, but I encourage you to ask me any question you may have. Please feel free to contact me either by PM or posting on the thread below and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    I appreciate you taking time to view my auction.

Contact
    Email: fionachinblog@ gmail.com
    IF YOU WANT ME TO BUILD SIMILAR SITE IN ANOTHER NICHE, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
    http://readyblogprofits.com

sfchin, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  2. nickpatel1987

nickpatel1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Traffic and Adsense stats pls

nickpatel1987, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. coolsleek

coolsleek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It is on Page #4 in Google for what keyword?

coolsleek, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how old is this site? Is content unique?

getjimmy, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. sfchin

sfchin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    content is unique, it is around 6 months old

sfchin, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  6. sfchin

sfchin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Today it is on page #1, NO5 !! in Google, no longer page #4. Targeted keyword: "causes of insomnia in men"

sfchin, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  7. sfchin

sfchin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No adsense income, around 15-20 unique visitors. I haven't promoted it heavily. I meant to sell it as start-up blog.

sfchin, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  8. fitness-savvy

fitness-savvy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks good

fitness-savvy, Jan 8, 2011 IP