1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ADS On Facebook with Vouchers and VCC

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SEO-WATCH, Jan 5, 2011.

I'm running ads on Facebook now for a while on many different account and use vouchers to start the ad campaign. That means when my voucher is finished I open a new account and start a new advertising campaign.

As you know Facebook requires a funding option to start your ads. You can use the same PayPal account only twice after they will not accept anymore as a funding option.

After I started to use VCC to add as funding option and ads are running again.

But yesterda 2 of my accounts are closed because the VCC was not on the same name as owner of Facebook page.

Note that I used different browsers, deleted cookies and used different Internet connection to open these accounts.

I was wondering how they can track that down and close the account. Maybe if I change the domain it could help but I'm not sure about this.

To run ads on Facebook is very expensive and can cost me around $100 USD per day. Return of investment is ZERO and receive many fake clicks, but I still like that people see my ads :)

Please share your expierence with me to find away around this.

SEO-WATCH, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  2. soundingloud

soundingloud Peon

Best Answers:
    i have also been running facebook ads and it has been a puzzletobesolved yet for me all of my vcc's get rejected ( i use hdfc's netsafe ) i tried to run campaigns with my cc then earlier the ads got approved and i was able to run 2 different with once cc simultaneously one after the other after the ads got approved i use to replace it with a vcc and the ads continued to run.

Now yest i tried to use the same cc ( but my facebook account got disabled :( )

i also do not know what to do, i need to run several ad campaigns :(

Any way out ?

soundingloud, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. soundingloud

soundingloud Peon

Best Answers:
    should there be other vcc's which would work ?

soundingloud, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    Really facebook is a crap. Even if you advertise, you wont even get any roi. Adwords is the best. But if you are interested really in facebook, change ip, and use different vcc, and try again.

earnincome, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. ramoj

ramoj Peon

Best Answers:
    because vcc from indian bank were going banned. i have vcc from us but little expensive than usual vcc india.

ramoj, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  6. SEO-WATCH

SEO-WATCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that vcc from some Indian banks are banned. Please provide or PM more information about this issue.

SEO-WATCH, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  7. keongracun

keongracun Peon

Best Answers:
    you can not using vcc indian also, i have tested but damn it not get in, i have tested with PP fuck also cannot

keongracun, Jan 15, 2011 IP