1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More campaigns means better account performance?????

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by JTwilight, Dec 29, 2010.

I wished to maximize the chance for my account, that's why I added many campaigns, search and content as well. But it didn't bring more conversions as expected, what I saw is much higher CPA; in the meanwhile, the older campaigns which performed well went down.

What do I do? If I dont develop other chances, the account always stay at the same level. If I do, the account is actually re-arranged on impression, click and conversion.

JTwilight, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  2. johnwoo

johnwoo Peon

Best Answers:
    keyword quality matters
    no matter how many compagns you have. if your keywords quality is low u cannot get traffic
    Chers

johnwoo, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  3. JTwilight

JTwilight Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, you may say so, the QS is not satisfying indeed~~~
    For new campaigns on content network, I choose to reduce quantity of kws to be more theme-focused, which seems to be a bit useful...

JTwilight, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  4. ramtripper

ramtripper Peon

Best Answers:
    overall u probably do worse, but in reality, more actually succeed (not by percent) so yea. its better to do more (remember to keep them all very targeted).

ramtripper, Jan 5, 2011 IP