1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is angela/paul's back links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by haasan, Oct 31, 2010.

What is angela/paul's back links?
    What is angela/paul's back links? or Could you pls gimme couple of examples for angela/paul's domain?

Just 1 or 2 example is ok.

ALso pls let me know what are authority sites?
    Gimme an example for that too.

I ofter come across those terms nowadays.

Cheers
    haasan.

haasan, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  2. SamGrace

SamGrace Member

Best Answers:
    It's a banklink that generate from profile page of websites/forum that open to membership signup. As a member you can put your website information, some of them dofollow backlink. It's a free and quality backlink (since you can use an anchor text for your text link).
    example: www.wahm.com/forum/members/41861-angelae8654

Just like the meaning of authority, it's a website that considered important among it's peers.
    Example; wikipedia.org for encyclopaedia website.

Hope that's answer your questions.
    Regards,

Sam

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
    SamGrace, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  3. sherone

sherone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wont suggest that types of link building. Now many people follow Angela and pauls way they are creating a lot of profile pages. So site owners removing those links or added nofollow attirbutes to profile page.

sherone, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  4. hurn1

hurn1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone can't reject any type of links because if you smart you can get some useful work from them.

hurn1, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  5. chestercaldwel

chestercaldwel Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, one of the most important tricks to be successful with SEO is always hiding your tracks... The better you do it, the longer lasting your will be!

The most effective way to lead Google to rank you for any keyword is link building, but Google really discourage any kind of link building activity, that's why you need to lay low.

Double pass is a great way to minimize profile removal, that way Google won't see sudden lost of great amount of links, and even they removed by the webmaster over time, your ranking will not dropped suddenly and caught in the filter.

chestercaldwel, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  6. studio9xb

studio9xb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information and link...Have read about it..

studio9xb, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  7. ryanjm

ryanjm Peon

Best Answers:
    It's weird. On this forum most people think that their service sucks, but on another forum 'warriorforum' everyone there is ranting and raving about how great they are. Makes me wonder if they have a whole team of people making fake positive reviews for them.

ryanjm, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  8. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried using their packages in the beginning. It got really frustrating after a while because so many of my links were either removed or when I tried to sign up for these sites they were no longer accepting members do a high volume of new members. It may work for a while, but in the long run, I believe you will lose.

Trioman, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  9. Fanatic123

Fanatic123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know the same thing. Can any one tell me what it is in details? And its uses too!

Fanatic123, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  10. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    In detail,,,there are many social media type sites and forums that have really high page ranks. You receive a packet every month of about 30 to 60 of these sites. The sites allow you to sign up free for an account similar to Facebook or any other forum. In the profile section, you can add a link to your website. when you do that you create a link to your site. The sites in the packet are all dofollow, thus giving you a high pr backlink.

The problem is many of these sites are niche based...so when hundreds of new accounts are open with people that have no intentions of participating in any discussions, the site owners may get upset. Especially when spammers take advantage and post unrelated to topic blogs or links that are just promotional.

Trioman, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  11. sharaj

sharaj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you are right that some site owners are removing the links, but they are very few. And if you build the links with some smart techniques, it reduces the chance to be removed from that site. If you are posting your link on forums then you could do some comments, your profile should be more real looking, more informative. Then you could become successful with this link building techniques. Overall its really a very much powerful back link method.

sharaj, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  12. iftijafar

iftijafar Peon

Best Answers:
    These are paid links.

iftijafar, Jan 5, 2011 IP