1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] MegaShare.com Earn 70% of revenue from file sharing Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010.

1. paropara

paropara Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey MegaShare Support,

Styla must be really busy so I'm going to PM you my paypal email as well. :)

Thanks for the respond.

Happy New Year!

paropara, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    Everyone will be paid asap. Huge apologies for the delay, I get the impression our payment department partied too hard this holiday! I've asked them to please speed up the payments and they've promised they will.

MegaShare Support, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  3. paropara

paropara Peon

Best Answers:
    They deserved to party really hard! ;-) Thanks for the update, Megashare support!

paropara, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  4. atreyyu

atreyyu Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about joining but ...

"We monitor ALL Affiliate accounts, those generating less than $20 per month may be suspended..!!!"

atreyyu, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  5. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    although when i started my earning was very less i have not faced any issue since 2006

MrPJH, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  6. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't worry we won't suspend your a/c and v2 will enable cash out each time you get to $10
    This clause will be removed for v2, it was just there as incentive for affiliates to post and share more!

MegaShare Support, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  7. atreyyu

atreyyu Peon

Best Answers:
    That's good news to hear.
    Regarding payments: the username email address is considered as PayPal payment address too ? because I've couldn't find anything related to profile editing.

atreyyu, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  8. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, when you sign up as an affiliate use your paypal email address, as we will automatically use the the email address you enter to sign up as affiliate to pay you with.

9. atreyyu

atreyyu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for clarifying. Still one problem here: I've made an account using the "free hidden" link which is not clear if is premium or not and after that I've tried again with the "affiliate" link and made another account.
    The "premium" account is not paypal connected, the "affiliate" one is paypal connected but is not premium I guess...
    Is it possible to combine these accounts ? I can pm you the account details.

atreyyu, Jan 5, 2011 IP
    MrPJH likes this.
  10. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi atreyyu, you can't combine at the moment but we can pay you on downloads for both. My advice is stick with affiliate at the moment. When the site relaunched (hopefully) before the end of the month. The premium a/c you have will have loads more features and will also be able to be used for affiliate activity. Just not right now. I have pmd you

11. atreyyu

atreyyu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reply.

atreyyu, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  12. paropara

paropara Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Megashare,

Since styla is busy I'll ask you here instead. You have this "one year premium" free account, is it possible for my existing account to have that? Reason why I asked you is before i thought megashare works like other hosts where the affiliates = premium. So I bought the premium account for uploading. Turns out I was wrong. Hitman / Styla did mention that once v2 is out, they will merge affiliates and premium account into one.

Now that my premium account has expired, there's no way for me to renew it. Because if i do, it will have me sign up for another account. Which of course I don't want to as I'm an uploader. I'm afraid if i don't renew, my files will be deleted.

Any advice? Thanks.

paropara, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  13. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    It's difficult until we relaunch. I will ask tech and see what they think, but the best advice I can think of right now is upload the files to your affiliate a/c
    Btw. Have you received payment yet?
    Also can anyone who has received payments pls post them in the forums they are members. The reason I ask is we have thousands of affiliates and have made thousands of payments. But virtually nobodies posting them. Anyways up to you guys :)

14. paropara

paropara Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh right now, the account I upload to is not an affiliate account. It's a premium account turned free account (not able to renew cause that means I will have to sign up for a new account which i don't want to as I have all my other files in the account)

I really hope the v2 will be out soon so the confusion will be all gone.

And yes, I just got my payment! I've posted the screenshot of the first payment I had at wjunction. You might want to take a look at it: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=554168&postcount=320

Do you still need me to take a screenshot? i don't earn that much though. :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
    paropara, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  15. CloudShadow

CloudShadow Peon

Best Answers:
    Got my payment as well. Brilliant host, brilliant service.

You really cant go wrong with this host people, they are 100% legit and support staff is extremely helpful, not like some of the other hosts around here

Thank you megashare.

CloudShadow, Jan 5, 2011 IP
    MrPJH likes this.
  16. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with you CloudShadow I looove megashare. I received my December payment just now $943.75 !!! Thats $943.75 My best month ever, can anyone beat that?? I've tried ALL the major hosts and NO ONE compares to megashare THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MEGASHARE YOU'VE GIVEN ME A GREAT START TO THE NEW YEAR. Megashare rocks...

betterweb, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  17. airborne.g

airborne.g Peon

Best Answers:
    $943.75?!! Wow that's awesome! Are you just uploading to Megashare & not putting any mirrors?

airborne.g, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  18. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks airborne. How you doing? Since I stopped mirroring and started using Megashare exclusively my earnings have taken off. Funny but it's actually not particularly hard.

betterweb, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  19. paropara

paropara Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried this with my downloaders, and I have received a lot of hate mails. lol. But I've seen some of them are getting used to MegaShare. Right now I'm not that daring to just use Megashare. But in time to come I will.

paropara, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  20. airborne.g

airborne.g Peon

Best Answers:
    How much are you earning from other filehosts before just using Megashare & what kind of stuff you uploads?

airborne.g, Jan 6, 2011 IP