1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use flash in a web-page, so that crawler can read it also........

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seo.netgains, Jan 4, 2011.

Hi, I am a SEO Analysist at netgains.org and I want to know, what google has indroduce in order to read Flash work in a website. How I can recomand my web development team to use flash also.........

seo.netgains, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. neha_p

neha_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Search engines dislike Flash Web sites not because of their artistic qualities but because Flash movies are too complex for a spider to understand. Spiders cannot index a Flash movie directly, as they do with a plain page of text. Spiders index filenames , but not the contents inside.

http://www.se-flash.com/ is a tool that visually shows what from your Flash files is visible to search engines and what is not.

neha_p, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  3. iresh

iresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Flash is not friendly with the search engines but they make very pretty web sites indeed, so better if you mix your flash with html.

iresh, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  4. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search engine doesn't crawl flash

Kiranraj, Jan 8, 2011 IP