1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello every one, please help me and guide me how to improve our seo in google search

Discussion in 'Google' started by seopakistan, Jan 4, 2011.

Hi,

I have one big problem we complete our SEO work on our website but Google not show in Google search our site but Bing and yahoo result show top 5 in first page at the same keyword plzzzzzzzz help me friendzzzzzzz

seopakistan, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. igauresh

igauresh Peon

Best Answers:
    It means ur site has been penalized by google for some or the other reason.

igauresh, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  3. MeetHost

MeetHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Google love Optimization in a organize way like Blogging or Blog Linking, Smart Linking etc..
    If you have good backlinks specially Blog-links, give Google some time to think about your site.

MeetHost, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  4. ukprowriter

ukprowriter Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like your site has been given a penalty. Usually, your site gets indexed by Google first then the others. But I could be wrong. The way to find out is by going to google.com/addurl and asking the bot to crawl your site for indexing.

Russ

ukprowriter, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  5. alex629

alex629 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell if you are doing only directory submission for link building then I would be in better position to know it.

alex629, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  6. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    A penalty from Google seems likely. Although when you say "not show in Google search" do you mean it's not on the first couple of pages or it's not showing up at all on a Google search?

Steve Marino, Jan 4, 2011 IP