1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook & Twitter

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DevAdelicia, Jan 4, 2011.

Hello Friends,

Answer Whether We Can Promote a Company or Business through Facebook and Twitter Accounts.

I am waiting for your reply ASAP...

Thanks

Desss

DevAdelicia, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. iftijafar

iftijafar Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter and Face book are two biggest social networks. It require time to promote your business. No enough but little

iftijafar, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  3. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is great for branding for any small for big company. You must have a page on FB and use it.

mit, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  4. Mark60

Mark60 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is very effective to promote your business via facebook and twitter. You can also add a listing with your business details on facebook marketplace or create a paying ad there. According to my experience facebook ads increase traffic to your website significantly.

Mark60, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  5. HiraKhan

HiraKhan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Yes, Facebook is the most popular social network and Twitter the most popular micro blog. They help a lot for a business to market its products. In face, different brands use these social network in many ways for branding and getting a lot of fan followers.

HiraKhan, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  6. chotech

chotech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using both the sites and have to say both works awesome.

I have a facebook page for my site and even have a custom landing page. Now i'm also trying to get some traffic from twitter.

You can promote with both facebook and twitter. You can also use your custom background for twitter and a custom landing page for facebook.

chotech, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  7. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    You should market your self on both FB and Twitter, It will take few hours per day to see results but it is worth it. Most internet marketers are on both Facebook and Twiiter.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  8. Janib Soomro

Janib Soomro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't do much work on twitter or facebook, but somehow got more than 1,500 followers & likes and if I keep up with the posting, it brings more 10 to 50 daily visit from both of websites. Seems fine with that amount of followers and likes, consider how much traffic you can bring to your website if you have 10,000 or more likes and followers...sky is the limit!

Janib Soomro, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  9. Baby Prakash

Baby Prakash Peon

Best Answers:
    Face book and twitter can use to promote your website.These are popular social media sites. Social networking sites help in getting backlinks for your website.

Baby Prakash, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  10. smartyprabal

smartyprabal Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, it works a lot. Facebook & Twitter are both Top 10 Sites according to Alexa. You can see huge amount of traffic. The thing you need is only fans & followers & Many People like me are helping people is Social Marketing. Cheers !!!

smartyprabal, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  11. Jayres10

Jayres10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a great way to promote traffic, and it is a great trend. I think the key is to find the core base of the traffic source, and make your messages interesting. I try not to sound spam-y. (Haven't we gone through that with the email marketing already?)

Jayres10, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  12. gclunis

gclunis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook and twitter are great ways to promote a new company. In fact for one of my start ups I am relying completely on facebook and offline marketing methods. You just need to do your reading and research and learn to utilize the power that they can give you. Don't jump into it blindly or you WILL fail.

gclunis, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  13. rain21

rain21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes , can use both.. facebook is more effective than twitter

rain21, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  14. meltingwaves

meltingwaves Peon

Best Answers:
    DevAdelicia,

You can most definitely promote your business with these tools. I use them to promote MeltingWaves.com and I've had great results. I've actually gotten more traffic from Twitter, but I find that Facebook traffic converts better. Be sure to study the analytics of the traffic you're bringing in with these two services, because tracking is going to be your key to optimizing your growth.

I'll start with Facebook. Create a Facebook Fan Page for your business that gives out a lot of information on your business and links back to your website. Post content related to your business but also helpful to your viewers. Create a Welcome Page on your business page that gets your viewers to subscribe to an email newsletter of yours. Give them a free gift in return that will help them out in their niche exploration. This will help you build Facebook fans as well as grow your newsletter so you will have two separate applications that bring you traffic and money, while connecting you to your audience.

Now we'll move onto Twitter. Make sure you setup a full bio about your website and when it comes to uploading your avatar photo, put up a photo of yourself instead of your company logo. This will add a personal touch to your profile, which will help your viewers really connect with you. After all, who would you rather take advice from, a person or a logo? Now create a custom background that showcases information about your company. This will help you stand out from other Twitter profiles, and your audience will recognize that you are unique. Use Twitter to share helpful content that relates to your company but also benefits your viewers.

meltingwaves, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  15. mycyberquest

mycyberquest Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Twitter are my two favorite sites for driving traffic nowadays.

mycyberquest, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  16. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    how to create page on facebook

newlogo, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  17. the_hawk

the_hawk Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook and twitter are the 2 greatest source of traffic friend. You can promote any thing.. Go ahead.. Good Luck..

the_hawk, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  18. prismkuet

prismkuet Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you can try on Facebook and Twitter. These days they are really great social marketing site.
    You will be succeed hopefully.....

prismkuet, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  19. alex629

alex629 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend not to use only one, instead you should use all top social networking sites for better results, these sites would be Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube as well.

alex629, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  20. wonderland

wonderland Peon

Best Answers:
    twitter is good for a business

wonderland, Jan 9, 2011 IP