1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Parents & Children who are worst??

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Dec 17, 2010.

Are children worst or Parents behavior is bad which makes children tempt to be worst???

I have seen many cases where parents always quarrels and fights every time which has negative effect on children he may become soft hearted or may become aggressive or rude to everyone.

And in some cases parents are perfect still children use to harrase parents..

What are you opinions????

Jackob2916, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bad parenting lead to bad kids . Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs in the world so mistakes are bound to happen . But more mistakes will lead to more flaws in your child's behavior .

But how is this related to P&R ? Maybe because religion plays a major part in the child's behavior ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    in somehow yeah.
    I saw many religious and political leaders had undutiful children!

many children follow way quite different from their parents especially about hypocrite parents and guess you know where can find them!

babak44, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    In the case of leaders it's the ye old "power corrupts" . Their children aren't excused from it .

5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The parents ofcourse, the child's mind is like a empty bottle, you can put in it whatever you want.

From what Ive seen in Western society, children watch tv from a young age, they start from cartoons, this quickly goes to movies, and we don't need to mention the things we see in movies.

They hear bad and vulgar language in their household, their parents openly smoke and drink in the household(leading to them trying it early).

It's perfectly fine to say "eff off"to your mom, and force her to buy you grand theft auto 5 next week or else "i'm running away from home".

Some popular things to say your parents:

- "get out of my room"
    - "I hope you die"
    - " I hate you"

Once the child becomes a monster, the parent out of ignorance decides to spoil the child in order to keep he/she happy, and obey whatever the child says.

Once they are poisoned with all kinds of worrying things, they are send to corrupt schools where they meet even more crazy children (raised by bad parents), they learn more bad habits from mixing with all these badly raised kids they met in school, later in life they become immoral beings.

Ofcourse, this is not limited to parents in Western society, but that's all I can comment on.

A good tree (parents) bears good fruits (children), a bad tree bears bad fruit.

The parent is the one responsible for his flock.

Note however, once the child reaches the age of puberty, he/she is full responsible for their actions, as long as they are not mental.

:)

SP

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    IsraeI, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    And this kids is how the world looks if take to much LSD .

7. avimartin

avimartin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friends ,

Children are god gifted. and the god never give us anything worst!

Children behavior is depended on their background and other society people and most part is their parents.

Parents misbehaves makes child worst.

avimartin, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  8. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not always. Often a child who has been put through hell by the parents grows up knowing what NOT to do. Many grow in to well respected citizens with above average IQ and a caring attitude, whilst others will call themselves victims.

Bushranger, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  9. amit2seo

amit2seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bad parenting always leads kids to bad life... So parents should be careful to lead the children. Because children are the future of our nation & human being also. If they treated wrongly then major change can be occur. Bad changes will effect in bad ways. And the result may come upon the parents.
    But the children have brain like a empty pot. It will be filled up by those things which we(Parents) shall give.

amit2seo, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  10. timbonitus

timbonitus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bad parenting is one of the reasons, but sometimes kids are brought up just fine and still have bad behavior. There are tons of factors that form a persons behaviour/personality, like people he/she hangs out with etc.

timbonitus, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  11. billion

billion G.E.M.

Best Answers:
    Agree. All kids are individuals and they make choices. A good parent can sometimes help them on the right track but not always. Bad parents will make it harder for them to become "good persons" but it's still possible. There is no simple rule.

billion, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  12. amit2seo

amit2seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    After having good parenting some children still have bad behavior. It is right & that is for his/her neighbors (whom they spend maximum time with. May be friends or other people also).

amit2seo, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  13. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first half of our life is ruined by Parents and the second half, by our children. So doesn't make much of a difference!

dilipsam, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  14. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Parents should be persuasive when talking to their children. Children always learn their parents' examples. The people whom they mix with will also influence their behaviors.

Zirkon Kalti, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  15. grill12

grill12 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think the parents behavior and the society teach them.it depends which society they belong.

grill12, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  16. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Did anyone else read this article published last week by the Wall Street Journal? It's called, "Why Chinese Mothers are Superior." At first, I saw that title and thought...what!? How dare they! LOL. I started reading the article, feeling that I may be offended, but ended up really enjoying it. It's well written if you have the time.

Rebecca, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  17. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice find Rebecca. It's the difference in culture.

popotalk, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  18. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so brilliant article, thanks Rebecca, I always feel something wrong in Asian people. such success caus they lost regular life I guess.

babak44, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks. :)

I can see what you're saying. Especially in regards to teaching a child they must be perfect at everything. As if getting a "B" on a report card is a disaster. No one is perfect. You could waste a great deal of time in life trying to be "the best" at something you don't even truly care about. I know someone like that. It's always as if, everything has to be 100% perfect, and she's constantly driven for success. Just watching her stresses me out. :) Honestly, she doesn't ever seem that satisfied with what she actually has.

Another issue, the Chinese mother appears to be molding the child into who she wants the child to be, but not necessarily based on the childs interest. That may not bring future happiness. With that said, there are a few things I did like about her parenting.

Rebecca, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good points.
    I guess it isn't just about Chinese; most of the Asian do the same, Japanese, Korean and so on. they have stressful and comparative life in the schools. in their job also they devote their selves to their work. no time for thinking otherwise I guess. mothers behave in the same way that their parents done to them!

babak44, Jan 14, 2011 IP