1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Specific content for photography business

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FlexiHost, Jan 3, 2011.

We are looking to pad out our content on our site for aerial photography - the address is www.aerial-photography.co.nz

The content we want is for the Photography Uses sections, there are 8 different parts.

What we would like, is for them to be more content based articles/pages - the construction one is a good example of how the rest should be I guess.

The content HAS to read well, not be Minglish of Chinglish - let me know a price and turnaround time.

FlexiHost, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  2. FlexiHost

FlexiHost Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are some real basics - within a few minutes I had a PM waiting for me. Just roughly, this is the kind of thing I do not want to have to send back:

Thanks for your message - a couple of things jump out at me here.

First, you address me as "Sir" - I have not been knighted - Normal english is "Hi there"

You say about "I am the owner of xxxxxxx and writes article for xxx.com"

This is where I mentioned about the Minglish part - the correct wording is "I am the owner of xxxxx and I also write articles for xxx.com" or "I am the owner of xxxxx, I also have some of my articles published on xxx.com"

I would not be willing at all to be paying half up front for something that could turn out with me having to re-write sorry.

FlexiHost, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. Article Provider

Article Provider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Article Provider, Jan 3, 2011 IP