1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Answers Type Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Tim46, Jan 2, 2011.

http://www.ask-me.biz Just A Few Months Old.

Hello ,

Thank you for reading my ad. I'm currently selling one of my websites. It uses the wordpress platform and a free theme. You can also edit the css file to change the look of the site to your liking. Reason for selling: I have too many irons in the fire and I can't keep up with it. This site is only a few months old so the traffic and income is negligent but the potential is there.

This site in the Right hands could be an excellent adsense earner. I have never really tried adsense in different places on the site so maybe just a few tweaks could get this site producing revenue. Frankly, I just don't have knowledge it takes to make
    this site profitable. My ignorance maybe your gain.

The last time I checked this site had 41 hit and 9 uniques per month, this traffic count could grow quickly if a person was to just start adding questions and answers.

I have a plugin that retrieves questions from yahoo answers installed on this site for demo purposes only, it will be removed after the sale and the new owner will have to purchase their own. It is a very good plugin that will add questions and answers on autopilot. After the sale is complete, I'll send you a link where you can purchase the plugin.

The domain name is registered at namecheap.com so you will have to set up an an account with them so I can push it to the new owner.

If you have questions, please ask them here or pm me.

Thank you,
    Tim

Tim46, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. Tim46

Tim46 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site runs on wordpress which is free. The domain name is registered until October of this year. All you have is pay is the winning bid amount. The website will be delivered via email in a zip file so you can upload to your server. You'll have to set up a free account at namecheap.com and I'll push the domain to your account.

Tim46, Jan 3, 2011 IP