1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many hours do you spend backlinking per week?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by DavidJBrooks, Dec 14, 2008.

1. bunnyadam

bunnyadam Member

Best Answers:
    its a bore job on I spend 2-3 hrs on avg

bunnyadam, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. jacwee

jacwee Peon

Best Answers:
    I spend 2-3 hours per day... hated it but so necessary :(

jacwee, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. jorry

jorry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dave

its hard but i spent approx 2 hours per week trying to find some links :)

jorry, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  4. dodong

dodong Guest

Best Answers:
    I just realized the importance of links and I spent two whole days submitting articles to various directories. And I also realized just now upon visiting this section that too much linking is also not good. So, I arrive at a decision to spend a whole day a week for link building.

dodong, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  5. Itemage

Itemage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I spend 3 hours for backlinking and till now I have just made only 1580 backlinks.

Itemage, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  6. intesols

intesols Peon

Best Answers:
    It depend upon the keyword and website reputation. Nobody can suggest and tell how many hours you want to spend for link building.

intesols, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  7. gsxcyclone

gsxcyclone Peon

Best Answers:
    around 2 hours a day

gsxcyclone, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  8. Janib Soomro

Janib Soomro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I utilize my automation tools and skill at different sources to put backlinks, currently I performed 1,300 directory submitting with few hours (because I got a slower internet connection)! and good thing about this was, that I was not on ma PC :) I was watching tv until finished.

Janib Soomro, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  9. Digibox

Digibox Member

Best Answers:
    I`m building almost all links manually, but I will buy some tools as soon as possible.

Digibox, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  10. Janib Soomro

Janib Soomro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about trying directory submitions at more than thousand directories!

Janib Soomro, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  11. exit44

exit44 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's kind of funny how forums get you sucked in. I started contributing to forums a year ago as a method of building backlinks. I quickly began to realize that I really enjoyed the reading and learning opportunities that they provide. Like most people in this thread, I'll have to admit that I have to watch the amount of time that I spend in them per day. Time goes fast here. :)

exit44, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  12. Ray Ban

Ray Ban Peon

Best Answers:
    I spne d1 hr everyday. I find that some blog will delete my comments and watch out for them too.

Ray Ban, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  13. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't participate in a forum with the idea of building backlinks. That has a name: spamming.

Participate in forums if and only if you want to genuinely contribute to the forum community. If you're not enjoying and getting something valuable out of being there, then leave.

Some of my favorite forums send almost no traffic to my site. For example, I'm very active on forums.gentoo.org, have a big postcount there...have links in my signature but I never see much traffic from there, probably because it's not at all related to the subject matter of any of my websites. I don't care. I post there to get support questions answered and to offer help to others.

This forum is useful to get new ideas, but, in my opinion, it's actually more valuable to hone your own ideas and solidify your knowledge. When you answer someone's questions, you deepen your own knowledge. It's like how you learn new things by teaching! I've gained very little insight from this board because most of the users on it, frankly, aren't very knowledgeable and you have to really dig through the spammers and inexperienced webmasters to find the useful, intelligent posts.

How do you build backlinks? It's a zen thing. You do it by stopping thinking about building backlinks. Just network naturally with other webmasters in your niche and in related niches.

cazort, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  14. School Games

School Games Peon

Best Answers:
    I usualy spend around all day if it possible. But since that is not posible i do it 2-3 hour after my baby boy is asleep.

School Games, Jan 6, 2011 IP