1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR4 Simple Arcade Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by doozyj, Oct 10, 2006.

Selling www.freetimepass.com Great very simple to the point arcade site!
    Currently hosted at a shared server, so assume 0 traffic as I don't have access to stats for this site, regardless, not many plays anyhow.
    Revenue is less $1 a day. Few clicks or so perhaps. Anyhow please don't ask for Adsense stats, since it is only cents a day and I haven't had the site long enough and ads weren't on consistently (off and on) a few days here and there while I was redesigning etc. So again don't expect great revenue, perhaps as is, .50 to .75 cents a day or so nothing big.

Anyhow I picked this site up recently at PR0, now PR4, Check Google DCs here (http://livepr.raketforskning.com) I also whipped up a banner logo, added a few games and changed the layout a little and colors. I had plans to do something with this site but with all the current projects, I think I am better off selling it.

Has an admin backend and is extemely easy to add games and to maintain. Currently about 200 games already on. Site is about 100MB and DB is about 40KB.

I will throw in 1111 more games for the buyer, if he/she wishes to add more. This would make a great foundation, if you are looking to add a arcade site to your web portfolio.

Anyhow looking for offers, Shoot me a good offer for BIN. Free push at pindomains.com

Thanks!:)

doozyj, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  2. adwordguru

adwordguru Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold at BIN!

adwordguru, Oct 11, 2006 IP
    doozyj likes this.