1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Celeb Pic & Screencap site. PR3, 700K alexa, 150-250 Uniques daily. Few $ in adsense.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fbodygallery, Jan 2, 2011.

Celeb picture and screen cap site. 7500+ photos. 23,000 pages indexed in google. (go to google, put in search bar site:celebrityhotpics.info ) Check any pnline backlink checker you like. most links I have are for: www.celebrityhotpics.info

I've owned it the entire time, pr3, 1.5 years old. 700K alexa, <%5 a month in adsense, not well monetized. Site is gallery2, few modified pages for ads and links. Carbon theme. I don't maintain it any longer, too many other sites. Great to put links on and get many back links quick, because so many pages are indexed in G.

Analytics for last month, and last 6 months are shown. At godaddy, would like to use paypal, as there is protection for both buyer and seller. Let me know if you have any questions.

fbodygallery, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. fbodygallery

fbodygallery Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fbodygallery, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  3. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice site. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Can you post proof of the revenue it does have?

Also, what is your relationship with all of the sites listed on the left of the site?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
    benitez17, Jan 2, 2011 IP