1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Read-Made Clickbank & Adsense monetized auto-updating Site | Only $10

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ezpay4me, Jan 2, 2011.

Selling on of my projects --->http://freeoffersdaily.info

The site has content and will keep updating itself as well.
    I have pre-installed it plugins to automatically SEO the site once new posts are found.
    Also you can see that i have adsense and clickbank ads placed in great position for greater CTR.

There is lots of potential for this site , its an estimated $1k per month potential, and at the rate the site is going to grow because of the optimization tools installed it will surely be of some value.

So again this website About Affiliate Marketing is being sold for only $10 , pm me if your interested and i will get back to you asap. And payment will be processed via paypal.

ezpay4me, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. Tim46

Tim46 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has this site made any money yet? What plugins are you using?

Tim46, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  3. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    As of right now the site is only a few days old and no revenue is being claimed but this site has potential, you have to take into consideration that this site has not even been promoted once, but when you view it tell me that doesn't not give you that impression that it does have potential, ads are placed in great positions for maximum performance (this is proven true in so many different example sites, if you look at high traffic sites you see ads placed in those positions). Also take into consideration that the domain name usually costs $8-$11 alone, PM if your still interested i have had a few offers but i will not sell it untill i contact everyone interested to see who best fits the picture of someone who wont let this go to waste.

ezpay4me, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  4. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    As of January 3 2011 , this website is still up for grabs. PM me if your interested

ezpay4me, Jan 3, 2011 IP