1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your own REVIEW regarding your achievement. BIGGEST MISTAKE & BEST DECISION in 2010.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by super_foxhill, Jan 2, 2011.

Hello DP Members...

And first of all, my best wishes for the NEW YEAR. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN THIS YEAR. BEST WISHED FOR THE NEW YEAR 2011.

And before dealing with the new year, it would be helpful to have another look in the past year 2010. Since if there is any mistake, then by exploring that we can correct it and then we would be able to achieve our target. So mention your foolish decision or the mistake that you have done in 2010.

As well as there can be some brave/best decisions that you have taken in the past year. By get to know them the juniors may would be able to achieve a great success. So if you wish, please share your honest idea that you would select as the BEST decision that you have taken in 2010.

Simply... LIST THE,

1. BIGGEST MISTAKE
    2. BRAVE/BEST DECISION

that you have taken/done in past year, 2010...

super_foxhill, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. super_foxhill

super_foxhill Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me start to answer for the thread by my self FIRST...

1. BIGGEST MISTAKE: Putting down my sites for continuous 6 months with out paying the hosting fee.
    2. BEST DECISION: Applying for Affiliate networks at the end of the year.

what about yours?

super_foxhill, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  3. NotTheWalrus

NotTheWalrus Peon

Best Answers:
    Biggest mistake: Laziness. Find something to light a fire under your ass and get something done.
    Best decision: Networking. I embraced the social aspect, talk to affiliate managers, as well as other affiliates, which opened quite a few doors.

NotTheWalrus, Jan 2, 2011 IP