1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to open all windows maximized all the time on every applications and folders?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by oimachi, Sep 23, 2006.

How to open all windows maximized all the time on every applications and folders?
    I need every folder or application to open fully maximized in Windows XP.

Now it randomly opens in various sizes all over the desktop.

I know that if you maximize the window before closing it the next time you open it, it will open maximized, however, I can't open 10 000 files, folders and applications maximize them and close them so that the next time they will be maximized!

Any way to do this?

oimachi, Sep 23, 2006 IP
  2. khan11

khan11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont think that theres solution for it. there are only two ways i know,the one u told to maximize the folder and then close,reopen it ,it'll be maximized.
    the other way is drag the folder corners to top,bottom,left,right so it fits the screen size.

khan11, Sep 23, 2006 IP
  3. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's got to be some way of doing this, but I'm just not sure what it is. If you find out the answer please let me know as this is something I have often wondered myself.

websiteideas, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  4. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you (or a programmer) could code a small utility to enumerate all open applications every few seconds and send them a maximize window message if necessary, but it would likely just be easier to maximize each application as you use it.

Bernard, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  5. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    This might work

www.AmCy.org, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  6. Lynn Quario

Lynn Quario Guest

Best Answers:
    The new Internet Explorer 7.0 comes with tabs at the top where you can have many pages open at the same time you just have to click between the tabs for whatever you are working on.

I use it all of the time.

I am not sure if this is really what you are looking for but it is probably about the closest you will be able to get.

Try IE 7.0 and let me know if this is what you have been looking for.

All the best,

Lynn :)

Lynn Quario, Oct 10, 2006 IP