Buying Articles per month on different niches

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Peter76, Dec 30, 2010.

I am interested in articles in the seo, web development, traffic, hosting, affiliate & ppc, and marketing. Im also looking for articles in social networking, blogs/cms on different softwares.

Please make sure you read below. Its real important.

Im looking for a writer on a full time basis that can write me articles and send them to me on a monthly basis. They will be published on different sites and some submitted to article directiories like ezine. The articles must be atleast 350 words and no more then 400 unless told other wise. Please tell give me your rates when you pm me.

If your going to respond I want to see quite a few samples and I want to know your montly prices for 10 articles a week. This will be a steady position for the right person. I will pay each time I recieve a 10 pack through paypal.

I am looking for some one that can actually write proper articles in English and I mean proper. About 85% of you on here claim to do so but your articles are full of mistakes. I actually read the articles before I post them and its quite obvious that many of you don't before you sell them. Half of you on here can't write a proper article for nothing but yet have the nerve to sell them on here. In the past two weeks I have returned over 5 article packs to different so called proffesional article writers.

Please contact me through pm. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
    Peter76, Dec 30, 2010 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.
  2. abrusnahan

abrusnahan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your compensation rate?

abrusnahan, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  3. uriah

uriah Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

Pls Check My PM

& Whats Ur Rate PLS. I M Do This Job As Per Your Requirement

Than Contact On G Talk @ @

Waiting For Reply & Work

Thanks

uriah, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  4. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My name is Jason Mueller. I am a freelance writer. I have been doing this for over ten years now and I consider myself skilled. That's not the point: the point is to have YOU believe I am skilled. http://www.jmmfreelancingservice.webs.com - you can find some of my older work here. I've done more recent work but would like to leave you salivating over what you just read for a bit longer before furnishing recent examples. I am moving to Cancun in LITERALLY under a week and will need to bulk up my base of clients beforehand. On the 6th, I will be available to start writing.

If you're looking for the absolute highest quality writing on DP, look no further, you've found me. Now if you're looking to pay 60 cents every hundred words, I'll just as readily tell you to take your 7 pesos and shove them square between your stingy butt-cheeks. I'm a writer, goddamnit, I need to eat, be clothed and sheltered just as readily as you do.

Thanks for your consideration and respect,

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

Hijynx427, Dec 30, 2010 IP