1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the benifite of affiliate programs & how can be a member of affiliate program

Discussion in 'Google' started by bhupendradwi, Dec 27, 2010.

Hi,

I am bhupendra kumar dwivedi I have a blog satnatourism.blogspot.com and i want to affiliate member of any site then what should we do Please help me

bhupendradwi, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  2. kwyser

kwyser Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out clickbank.com. Sign up for their program then start promoting offers on your blog. You will get a commission if someone purchases through your link, make sure to always post useful content as well.

Check out affilorama.com for great tips on affiliate marketing.

kwyser, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  3. super_foxhill

super_foxhill Peon

Best Answers:
    Being an affiliate would never be easy. But it is achievable if you have the required potential with you. Go through this section. You would be able to grab more required knowledge,

super_foxhill, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  4. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its very simple bro. you just have to take some of the services it can be products, offers, even offering to visit others sites. etc and by referring other people to those sites, selling products etc you will get a percentage of the total cost. it is CPA. very much profitable go for it now.

digitalwebman06, Dec 28, 2010 IP