1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All GOOGLE TRICKS, HACKS - please share!

Discussion in 'Google' started by skionxb, Sep 15, 2006.

1. SamFrankly84

SamFrankly84 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! I wasn't even aware of this. This is so much better than simply tying "Gingerbread" "Nexus One" and then trying to narrow down the search by adding words that should be there.

SamFrankly84, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  2. phpwnes

phpwnes Peon

Best Answers:
    whoever says that google employees are coming to this forum don't worry they have better things to do, and a trick i like to use in google if i want to find relevant content is to search like this allintitle:"keyword" or if you wanna see what sites use a specific word in their anchor text links allinanchor:"keyword"

phpwnes, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  3. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    the tricks might be you want to know are black hat tricks which can get better result. but google will soon catch all these things which can get quicker result. so stay away it will harm your site..

rohnsmith, Dec 27, 2010 IP
    tattoos likes this.
  4. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone has his own style and point of view to optimize a website for the Google, tips and tricks we can say that may be black hat but unethical so must not be used. Another thing Google has its own criteria and parameters to count a backward link for a website. This is fact that a webmaster makes a lot of links for his website but few are countable from them by the Google.

Coz Google choose the backward links only that complete his parameters and avoid others. If all the links generated for a site is counted by the Google then most site would gain PR 10 or more

xprtwalk, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  5. provaltech

provaltech Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes this is true i am also feeling that's google dose not know what his trick to rank other site. in the other word we can say google does not know whats google does. so how can people track the google trick.

provaltech, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  6. kwyser

kwyser Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how much information you are going to get out of this, Google keeps their secrets locked down pretty tight.

kwyser, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  7. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    nice thread

wzn888, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  8. moshecogan

moshecogan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, nice thread!

moshecogan, Dec 28, 2010 IP