1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how we can get hundreds of Back Links in one month.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by nit Green, Dec 19, 2010.

1. xzgz0305

xzgz0305 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get some high PR value of the blog, post stations, published some articles submitted to your bookmarks.

xzgz0305, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  2. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for fast link building use tools like "xrummer or scrapebox". but for quality backlinks do work manualy.

SoftDev, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  3. Rysk

Rysk Peon

Best Answers:
    Articles and outsourcing, bookmarking demon or social bookmarking + outsourcing, blog spam.

Rysk, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  4. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    You can build quality links fast as well. It always depends on the lists you use. Those tools are just for placing your backlinks. If you scraped and filtered your lists for high quality SEO factors (PR, no nofollow attribute, fast loading time, page on high authority domain, low number of outbound links etc.) then the links you'll create will be quality. The tools just speed up the process, they don't make the links less quality!

No, the more different domains (= different IP's), the better.

Again, this is a common misconception. I'm currently creating around 10 MILLION backlinks for clients every DAY. They get strong SEO boosts out of it, often within a matter of days, even in highly competitive niches. These clients come back every month to re-order. That should tell you something. Quantity doesn't necessarily have to mean less quality. Those tools just place the links, you alone have the control of the links' quality by filtering your backlink lists for the factors I've mentioned above.
    Hope that clears it up finally.

backlinkexcellence, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Links aren't about quantity, they are about quality.

hmansfield, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  6. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I normally don't say anything when I hear such ridiculousness, but I am going to call all kinds of BS on this one. If you are creating that many (a stupid amount) of backlinks daily, you are probably one of the people spamming my blog sites, and networks relentlessly.

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense and if you knew anything about SEO, you would know that creating that many random links is just a ridiculous waste of time and you will probably end up getting many of your client sites banned.

There is no way that you are creating quality links because quality links are gained naturally. Not with schemes, and scripts.
    Also, if you are creating that many links, why do they need to come back in a month to reorder? You are right. It does tell me something.

What you are describing sounds like the old traffic scam...scripts that show traffic from different IP's but in reality it's really just bot traffic. So apparently someone has figured out how to do it with links and fool the stats programs. That's why they have to come back. It's the oldest scam in the book. Older than the web itself when people were counting hits as traffic.

You are lucky that you have some really stupid or desperate clients. Even my mom knows better than this.
    It sounds like you are good at making scripts but you don't know anything about SEO or else you wouldn't be so proud of yourself.
    Only people who can't get quality links, boast about quantity.

I know you are going to be pissed at me, but what you are saying screams of Black Hat scam. There's always someone that thinks they discovered the holy grail..some shortcut.
    THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS to quality link building, good solid SEO, and Targeted traffic that converts into sales.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  7. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I don't boast only about quantity but also about the quality of my links. I'm only talking about forum profiles here, so don't worry that your blog sites are being spammed.
    I find it amazing that people don't realize what backlinking tools are there for. To automate your link building. What quality the links have does NOT depend on whether they have been built by hand or by a tool, it depends on the SEO factors of the site your backlink will be on. I have a server scraping 24/7 for new forums and filtering them for the factors I've mentioned above so the tools and my employees just help me to place these links and they are certainly not "random", as you call it.

What exactly doesn't make sense to you of what I'm saying?

It really seems your understanding of SEO is lacking. First of all, you can't get anyone's site banned just by throwing a ton of links at it. This is SEO 101 and everyone knows this. Or are you really worried I could throw a few hundred k links at your haroldmansfield site and get it deindexed? No, it doesn't work that way or competitors would nuke each other left right and center.

My clients come back to me every month because my links WORK for them. Why would they spend ridiculous amounts of money with a backlinking provider that doesn't get them results? You're not making sense. If you ever ranked for any medium to highly competitive term, you knew that you have to constantly build backlinks to maintain your position. Do you think that if you want to rank for "seo company" you build backlinks until you rank #1 and then don't keep building links because you are the king of the hill? Certainly not. If you want to keep your ranks, you still have to get links from time to time and this holds even more true for competitive niches obviously.

Honestly, what does "quality" link mean for you? That it has been built by hand? That it comes from a linkbait post or some cool, valuable content you posted? I agree, those backlinks can be valuable and high quality as well but it takes a while until your site takes off that way, not so with scripts and automation.

There is a reason why SEO is a highly competitive industry, why tools like xrumer are priced highly and being used since many years by plenty of people. Because they get people results.
    And you're right, there are no shortcuts and I think it fits well now to admit that it took me several years to reach this kind of level. This certainly wasn't an overnight thing and buying some tool won't get these kinds of results. Targeted traffic that converts into sales is what everyone is after, which is why they're doing SEO in the first place.

I'm not pissed at you, actually I'm happy to discuss these things with you in a polite and neutral manner, but please stop calling my clients stupid or desperate.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
    backlinkexcellence, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  8. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, dude. I understand. Forum profiles are old news. So old that Google is hip to them and the scripts that scour the web looking for them as well as forum owners. 1k forum profiles are just BS links. Numbers. I'll take 10 links from a related site with traffic any day.

I moderate 2 forums and we are constantly deleting profiles everyday because the people that use these scripts think that we are too stupid to know what they are doing.
    Like I said, there are no tricks to good SEO and traffic and what you are doing is not new.

9. nofai

nofai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried to do articles submition , seems fail tho

nofai, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  10. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell us a bit more about such tools for creating backlinks!

Torsten, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  11. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    No worries. I never claimed I'm doing anything new and forum profiles aren't some "SEO trick", they're simply backlinks created by software scripts. I can understand though that you're ticked off by these practices, since you are a forum owner yourself.

Anyway, it's something that backlink and SEO providers have done for long and these links give value, though that value depends on the factors I've mentioned above. I agree that the usual $10 xrumer spam blasts won't help your rankings at all though, these links usually aren't even being found by SE's.

If these kind of links don't work for you that's fine, do what works for you. Forum profiles still work for a lot of people and I go with what works for me and my clients.

backlinkexcellence, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  12. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Technically correct, the rules stayed the same. Building backlinks does help. The more it's got some ranking on the search engines already.... And I think they are objecting being at the receiving end of link building. Which I understand, those spam comments on blogs are really annoying.
    A forum profile should be more powerful then a i.e. a signature link or a back link from a link farm.

Torsten, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  13. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Eventually what this is going to do is cause SE's to start to devalue forum links. Just as they do whenever they find the "tricks" that people use to manipulate results such as self linking, link farms, stuffing and all of the other tricks of the past that don't work anymore because people are greedy and don't understand moderation.

Eventually it get's ruined for everyone.

hmansfield, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  14. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    What you mean by "self linking"?

Torsten, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  15. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Search Engines measure natural links. Links that come from other websites by other writers and webmasters of related sites. They look at links as suggestions made by other site owners, and industry (what ever industry it is).

Forum sigs, comments, article directories, and so on are all self linking manipulations. Those aren't links that you are gaining, those are links that you are applying to yourself. Self linking.
    They know the difference by now and what kind of sites or sections of sites allow self linking and devalue self linking manipulations because it used to reward who ever had the most time to manipulate results, not which site offers the most coveted information or is better.

That's why 10k forum sigs will never be as good as 10 links from related,trusted sites. Why do you think you need so many? Because they carry less weight because they aren't natural.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  16. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for clarification. Personally I don't think that's even about a direct distinction between "genuine natural links" and "do it yourself links". It is more about the number of links on a given page/site. If one can get them easy, there will be more of them dividing the ultimite linking juice. If it is difficult to get such a link, there will be less links on a site and the division of linking power isn't that big. I first thought by "self linking" you meant links to your pages on your own site. As far as I know, they still count for something for the ranking of your pages.

Torsten, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  17. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    It's obvious that you believe this. A lot of webmasters mistakenly believe this as well as many other outdated principles based on misinformation and ignorance ( I mean ignorance as in, didn't learn the proper way).

It's about quality, not quantity. And quality sites get quality links. Most of the sites out there are not quality. The web is full of garbage and desperate webmasters looking to shortcut their way to a hit or some ad money. They have no interest in the web other than as a way to make quick money, so they don't learn it. Which is why they don't make any money.

You don't have to believe me, but I know you believe Google:
    Source: http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356
    Any link scheme that creates thousands of links is excessive and obviously manipulated. Especially when the design and content of the website sucks or is brand new and all of the links are from forums, comments, and directories...not as referrals from trusted sources. It's obvious.

18. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that wasn't in dispute by me or was it?
    Again the question is, how google (or any search engine ranking system) does discriminate the crap from the good. It's related to the number of links it finds on pages or sites. That may not be the only criteria, but it is certainly an important one.

Just because a link comes from a directory or forum doesn't render it useless. But of course you can get crappy sites of that kind with repetitive content and excessive links on it. Now that I expect to be useless. I actually noticed that google also limits the number of pages listed from that kind of sites. I noticed they did so with some bookmarking sites. Despite of them having high PR and possibly millions of pages, they have a couple of hundred listed there.

Torsten, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  19. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Most links are not useless. But you can do more with less if you concentrate on quality. The only way to gain quality links to create quality sites with quality content and have some knowledge of marketing and promotion to get that content seen. There is no shortcut to that.
    In the absence of quality, many rely on quantity and hope to force manipulation with large numbers of links from anywhere they can get them.
    It's a lot more work for less reward.

And even if you are successful with that manipulation, it doesn't mean that it will make you successful because you still have the issue of having a crappy site that couldn't pull any links on it's own in the first place.

20. nit Green

nit Green Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey backlinkexcellence,

As you said you created hundreds of link everyday . can you tell me how its possible,

nit Green, Dec 26, 2010 IP