1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Insanely Brandable website!!! CHEAP $99 DUE TO NEED FOR MONEY (XMAS SHOPPING)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SotaGamer, Dec 24, 2010.

I am selling my website www.BitchedOn.com

This is the most brandable domain I have ever owned because it is a common phrase used in every day life!

I bought it and was working on it for a week, but became WAY to busy and have not worked on it since.

I do not think it gets much, if any traffic now because I have not marketed it at all since.

This is a full fledged working website with the FmyScript software pre-insalled and already working.

I REALLY need the extra money for xmas shopping and am offering this opportunity to anyone smart. With a little work, this site has the potential to become the NEXT BIG THING. I asked about 100+ people what they thought of the domain and everyone said they could not believe I got it.....

So yah, $99 gets the domain, software, and ALL STORIES already on it!

SotaGamer, Dec 24, 2010 IP
    browntwn likes this.