1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i earn more with my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bisma anwar, Dec 17, 2010.

1. alpalino

alpalino Peon

Best Answers:
    I was asking the same question to myself around few months ago. I had a site, which was earning around $50 to $70 per month. Of course I wanted to earn more. Then I sat down and analyse what methods I used to earn this amount. After I identfied my methods, I sat down and created myself a plan of action. I used that plan of action on new sites and I doubled the income within couple of weeks. I also didn't hesitate to try new methods. Some worked and some didn't. The ones that worked, I incorporated them to my plan of actions. At the moment I have 4 sites and they pring me around $700/month.

Another thing to advice you is, be organised and take your work serious. Do the required work and at the end you will see the benefits.

Good Luck

alpalino, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  2. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is this cpa leads.com- I could not get its meaning really- what you exactly do to help to earn money from site ?

pradiprg, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  3. cricstreamer2009

cricstreamer2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    please tell us how

cricstreamer2009, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    Do more advertising!

Clowgon, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  5. slmgroup

slmgroup Guest

Best Answers:
    I think it all depends on the niche of your website and the monetizing method you adopt.

slmgroup, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  6. keith115

keith115 Active Member

Best Answers:
    keep doing what your doing and try improve on it.

keith115, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  7. bisma anwar

bisma anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to all for your opinions....can anyone help me to increase the pagerank of the website

bisma anwar, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  8. Sonam Lama

Sonam Lama Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you're doing better than 95% of people online who don't even make 1 CENT online. As some members have mentioned, you have to know something about how to make money online, therefore just do what your doing but do more of it and more of what works. But most importantly, increase your TRAFFIC. As you probably know, traffic is the LIFEBLOOD of any business and without it your business would be dead.

Go out and GET TRAFFIC!!

And if you don't know how to get more traffic, then check out my Free Report on the Top 20 Ways to Get Traffic in my signature link. It's helped hundreds of people just like yourself.

Shoot me a pm or email if you need more help.

Sonam

Sonam Lama, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. edcampbill

edcampbill Peon

Best Answers:
    There are various ways on which you can earn from your website. You can monetize your website through quality contents. Try to have a product selling. Also, adsense, ppc, clickbank will do. All you have to do is research and study on these different systems.

edcampbill, Dec 23, 2010 IP