1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alexa Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by swapanseo, Dec 23, 2010.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know about any best tools to increase alexa rankings & traffic. I saw most of website claims "We can increase your Alexa within 24 hours" Is it true.

Is any specific reason to get more traffic through alexa. I think if we are getting quality business from site no need to get extra traffic. But someone wants to increase traffic to get sale.

Regards,
    Swapan

swapanseo, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  2. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would not bother Alexa rank means absolutly nothing due to it being manipulated so easy and exactly why there are services offering to be able to raise it.

Alexa rank only gets its stats from people who have alexa tool bar installed so all you need to do is get your office to all get an alexa tool bar, get them to visit the site each day and it makes a huge difference, but you can even buy scripts that you can run that will boost Alexa rank too.

But it has no use at all so would not bother wasting your time or money on worrying about alexa rank.

johneva, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  3. TheCrabb

TheCrabb Peon

Best Answers:
    A so called "SEO" asking such stupid questions is obviously just a sig spammer!

TheCrabb, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  4. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alexa ranking actually doesn't matter, it is all about the quality in SEO than the Quantity

Genesis1, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  5. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    install alexa toolbar in you pc and make your website as home page of your default browser. you can do the same thing with other pc(if you can)...this really help to increase alexa. i paid $5 to a cafe owner and made my website as default homepage in all computer and installed alexa toolbar. i got much much improvement in alexa rank :)

devjeetsingh, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  6. avpower

avpower Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's true, but it's not required and useless
    better to increase your real traffic than increase your alexa rank

avpower, Dec 23, 2010 IP