1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Anybody Making Serious Money with Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cashprofit, Feb 22, 2009.

1. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    But, from where did your incomes come from? Selling some related product? Adsense?

yenerich, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  2. Vozzek

Vozzek Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of the best posts I've read on DP. I'm heavily promoting my sites and some products using article marketing, and I've seen this strategy before:

This is the first time I really understand it, and how the backlinks can be used in a pyramid-type structure to drive up SERPS for your main webpage (or blog). Thanks for that. I have one more question though:

Since Ezine allows two URL's in the resource box, wouldn't it be better to have one link to your squidoo lense (as in the above example) and link the other one directly to your blog/website? This allows you to gain the benefit of the direct traffic of article--->mywebpage but also still reap the SERP rewards of funneling links through the lense. No?

Just wondering if it works like that. Thanks again for a great post.

Vozzek, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  3. clb

clb Member

Best Answers:
    In the last year and a half has another method of online marketing become more powerful than the passive income opportunities of article marketing?

clb, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  4. porum

porum Member

Best Answers:
  5. supernewsworld

supernewsworld Peon

Best Answers:
    i just to help my fellow member on How Can You Get 100% Unique Article (A Black Hat Method)

Craigslist Method :
    To begin you want to pick major cities, the top 25 ones, and post an ad stating that you are a Freelance
    Writing company in – whatever area you are posting – looking to hire part time people to write 300 –
    500 word articles at a rate of $10 per article. This should be posted in services or jobs if the city does
    not require a fee for posting in the jobs section. Make the post attractive; be sure to mention that the
    work can be done from home and on a wide variety of topics. Include an email
    address as a contact for you.

Here is an example post of mine:

“We are hiring freelance writers to write articles for us part time. We are a media and content service
    based in Baltimore who provides articles to online sources. Pay is $10 flat rate per every 250400
    word article; topics vary widely and cover nearly every niche.
    Workload is extremely flexible; write as many or as few articles as you want, paid immediately per
    submission of each article. Great part time job for college student!
    Please contact Linnea DeRose at Human Resources via if interested, thank you.”
    You will notice that I use a domain name for the email,
    this is not necessary but lends more credibility
    than using say Gmail or Hotmail. You can setup an email
    address with the domain you bought for your
    website if you like.

Post this ad up, minor changes of course as Craigslist will flag you if all ads are identical, in all of the
    top cities. You will soon get a flood of emails
    coming in. Email each user back manually with a
    generic email which reads something like the following, which is my actual email response:
    “Thank you for your interest in our freelance writing position. We still have many vacant positions left
    to fill in order to meet our current workload. To finalize you as a freelance writer we need the
    following:

1. A Sample article. This must be 100% unique – we check the web for plagiarized content, please
    exhibit appropriate English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Article word length must be
    between 250 and 400 words. Sample topic: Save Money with Homemade Solar Panels.
    2. Preferred payment method. We pay via PayPal, Check and Cash available for pickup at our
    office.
    Once you have completed your article and selected a payment option please email
    me back at
    so that I may have the opportunity to review your application”

That is all that there is to it, you will start having 100% unique and fresh articles poor in, the quality
    will be tremendous as well as they are trying to get on board with you. If you choose to you may email
    them back and tell them they “did not meet the strict standards of your company” or simply ignore
    them. Ads usually will yield articles for a few days before needing to be reposted, with this method I net
    around 50 articles daily in about an hour – Craigslist posting and email
    responses total!

Forum Method
    This is basically the same exact thing. Check out GetaFreeLancer.com or similar forums where people
    are looking for quick private writing gigs. Make a post that looks much like the Craigslist one, it should
    read something like:
    “We are hiring freelance writers to write articles for us part time. We are a media and content service
    based that provides articles to online sources. Pay is $10 flat rate per every 250 – 400 word article;
    topics vary widely and cover nearly every niche. Workload is extremely flexible; write as many or as few articles as you want, paid immediately per submission of each article via PayPal. Great part time job for college student!
    Please contact Linnea DeRose at Human Resources via if interested, thank you.”
    Now all you have to do is wait for the responses to roll in and then reply back to them, in the very same
    manner as before:
    “Thank you for your interest in our freelance writing position. We still have many vacant positions left
    to fill in order to meet our current workload. To finalize you as a freelance writer we need the
    following:

1. A Sample article. This must be 100% unique – we check the web for plagiarized content, please
    exhibit appropriate English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Article word length must be
    between 250 and 400 words. Sample topic is Saving Money with Homemade Solar Panels.
    2. Preferred Contact Method. To receive new articles we may contact you via email,
    MSN or
    AIM. Please choose a preferred contact method and provide details.
    Once you have completed your article and selected a contact method please email
    me back at
    so that I may have the opportunity to review your application”
    Again if this is too black hat for you simply write your own articles or hire an article writer/rewriter.
    However, I make a good chunk of change off of articles and it directly relates to the volume of articles
    that I have up.

This is not mine (i red this on web)

I red that someone is asking about article re-writing software, i just tell you a simple method if u dont have money))
    Just pick your article for re-writing then Go to google translate,then translate into it eng to spanish,spanish to french,french to german and finally english now u have copyscape pass article........

i hope it helps:))

supernewsworld, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  6. andrej12

andrej12 Peon

Best Answers:
    squidoo is good

andrej12, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Squidoo? I don't use them anymore as they are banning lens left, right, and center, even hubpages are doing it now! I just make a one page lander and point articles to it, seems to work for me!

Patchkaa, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  8. andrej12

andrej12 Peon

Best Answers:
    What you use?

andrej12, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  9. snor

snor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Iam not good at article marketing, all because of my english gram. Iam dutch, so none of my articles are accepted bah

snor, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing still works. If you like writing then do it. Do good keyword reasearch.. But I think a better option would be to build a squeeze page direct all your traffic there offer something for free in exchange for their e-mail address..provide value..

kb24, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  11. Bill_filinsky

Bill_filinsky Peon

Best Answers:
    I earned $250 this week article marketing. It could be a lot more if I scale it. I only write 3 articles per day on average.

Bill_filinsky, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  12. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    I made thousands upon thousands of dollars with article marketing. I don't send people directly to sales page though. I build my list, then, I develop a relation with my subscribers by providing a lot of value and sending them a lot of super valuable stuff for free. Then, I promote my products and other affiliate products.

This is how I do it, since 2006.

Franck.

Franck S, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  13. LoftHeR

LoftHeR Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the size of your list?
    I started building my list 3 months ago and only have 400 people and I haven't be able to made a dime via e-mail marketing yet...

LoftHeR, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  14. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    article marketing is making me money via clickbank blogs etc. its not a bad way to make pretty easy money providing your article site brings in traffic

ronmac, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  15. best craigslist posting

best craigslist posting Peon

Best Answers:
    Does article submission help market other businesses?

16. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Use the software called "Dragon Naturally Speaking". It will convert your words to text using the microphone on your computer.

Blue Star Ent., Apr 4, 2011 IP
  17. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i did make money on 3rd april 2011 sold product of clickbank received commission got paid $21. I post articles in article dashboard, i snare, article box, article alley, article click, amazines, article pool, sooper article, ezine, go articles.

dmohan, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  18. joelsss

joelsss Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you so much for this real life info. I am just wondering, how many articles have you submitted and how many months before you start to earn? I am a newbie in internet marketing. I have submitted articles but I am not making any income yet.

Please help. Joel - http://newmarketingcash.com

joelsss, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  19. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    After submitting articles take url of the article and submit to all bookmarking sites then create rss for the links u submitted and submit to all rss sites. It is a lot of hard work you will have to do. I did my hard work and i got paid after that first earnings still now i have no sales. I will try my best.

dmohan, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  20. emmaponting16

emmaponting16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have also some success with article marketing

emmaponting16, Apr 10, 2011 IP