1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you find Infolinks?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by XooX, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    My eCPM averages about $1.00 with infolinks, so your poor eCPM doesn't seem to be their fault ;).

ViciousSummer, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  2. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now, even eCPM of $1.00 is past.

my Dec. infolinks stat till today .....

Impression - 2708
    Clicks - 29
    Total Earning - $0.28

As per google analystics around 72% visitors are from search engine with mostly based on US traffic.

So, getting less than $0.01 per click. Hopefully, this is the last month with infolinks.

techGuide1, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    What is the theme of your content? Maybe infolinks pays less for certain ad clicks? My site averages $0.06 per click from infolinks.

ViciousSummer, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's an article directory with around 80% unique content. anyways, just moved to Clicksor and from the very first day the output is much better compared to infolinks.

techGuide1, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  5. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi techGuide1,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. It sounds like you might be a good candidate for our In-text network. We offer a 70% revenue share, and a $50 bonus to any new publisher who gets at least 25,000 U.S. page views during their first 30 days on the network.

The big advantage of Kontera, as opposed to what you might have been experienced with competitors is we have an exclusive ad inventory from such brand names as Pizza Hut, Nintendo, Microsoft, HP, Oreo, Blackberry, Ford, and many. These premium, often Rich-Media ads are the most eye catching to users and offer the best possible CPC, which is a big reason why such major publishers as Fox News, Bravo, and Oxygen use Kontera on their sites.

We also feature the Synapse engine, an algorithm that rather than scanning for keywords like competitors, can actually read your content for meaning, leading to far more relevant placement ads on your content, leading to higher CTR and better CPC.

If you're interested, please contact me at and we can discuss if your site is a good match for the Kontera network.

Thanks,

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    cohenj88, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  6. indiahosting123

indiahosting123 Guest

Best Answers:
    it changes in different time and you can view again change in it in some time. it may be increased as well and i think it also depend on the bid rate of the keyword

indiahosting123, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  7. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your comments. I'll get back to soon.

Thanks.

techGuide1, Dec 23, 2010 IP