1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On going dispute with developer cshwebdev - Craig Huffman

Discussion in 'Programming' started by erics1230, Dec 16, 2010.

I hired Craig Huffman - cshwebdev to do a programming job on 11/29/2010. I was told the job would be done by 12/02/2010. There were a few excuses and it was pushed back to 12/04/2010. On that day he went offline and more excuses started rolling in.

I emailed and called him daily and finally yesterday he replied after I filed a paypal claim. He did a little more work and they just deleted everything from the server and said they money was refunded.

No money was refunded and he is ignoring me again.

Be aware of this guy and do not hire him to do any work. He has wasted quite a bit of time on a quick project.

http://www.cshwebdev.com/
    http://www.tcbmediasolutions.com/

TCB Media Solutions
    4601 Covert Ave, Suite F.
    Evansville, Indiana 47714
    United States
    812-315-9320
    Craig Huffman

I will post an update if I get my money back through paypal.

erics1230, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. hipromx

hipromx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for letting us know Eric.
    Hope you get your money back.
    Please keep us updated.

hipromx, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  3. 0x00

0x00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And if you still want the work done, if its PHP/MySQL/server work please let me know and we will work something out.

Hope you get your money back.

0x00, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  4. erics1230

erics1230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Refund is pending. Will not know until next week if it actually clears.

erics1230, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. erics1230

erics1230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Bounced the refund payment to me.

An eCheck payment from Craig Huffman was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

erics1230, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  6. erics1230

erics1230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Its official, refund has failed. No money returned from Craig Huffman.

I have filed a chargeback

erics1230, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  7. ph33rgear

ph33rgear Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I waited a month to post after I saw this thread first pop up, Trying to give Craig Huffman a chance to make good. It's clear it's not happening, what I don't understand is he did some work on it and was doing a good job, why not just keep going and make more money?! I dunno.

First, I gave Craig Huffman 230$ USD to start a project I needed done, in a timely manner. He said not a problem we can do it, he will start working on it right away. 4-5 days go by since I gave him the money/down payment and I hear back nothing. I txt him on skype, send him an email, even try calling his "office", nothing.

I finally get in touch with him and he gives me a few excuses, first his laptop goes down and he loses everything. Then next his iphone goes down and apparently deletes all emails he had on his computer.

Which I found rather interesting because when you send an email to it was forwarding to a gmail account. So I called him on it and said I found that funny because I know it forwards to a gmail account and you reply from the gmail account. He still stated that, that was the case.

ok, whatever, let's just keep going and get this project done.

Anyways long story short, He was supposed to sign an NDA and contract and send them back to me, that did not happen. Again, stated he never got the email, they were ready to send, did I want to do this by fax or email (asked me that 5-6 times to buy himself more time) but again in the end I never got anything but more excuses.

I will say, Craig Huffman of CSHWebDev.com although a flake of business man and a scammer (prove me wrong Craig, man up) he was doing some good work. Why he would not just continue and get the full payment I have no idea.

I have tried to email, call, etc.. him for days and nothing. I don't care for the 230$ dollars back to be honest, he clearly needs it more then I do, but I do want it to be known that he is a total flake when it comes to business and I would never recommend anyone doing business with him.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, even after the excuses and time delaying which were very suspicious from the start I was willing to tolerate it and give him a chance, but this is what it has come too.

I hope google picks this up and anyone looking into the background of him or his company comes across it. I will keyword back link it from some sites to make sure if I must. I have gathered much information on Craig Huffman in this process if need be.

Anyways everyone, sorry to say but Craig Huffman of CSHWebDev.com is not a person you want to trust or give money too.

ph33rgear, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  8. 0x00

0x00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry to hear this, I have worked out the issue with Eric here and we have more work lined up since then.

If you are interested in completing your project, let me know more about it and hopefully we can work something out.

I can also provide people that I am currently working with for you to contact if needed.

0x00, Feb 1, 2011 IP