1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Friendly Web Design Tips for all.....

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seoiwc2010, Dec 21, 2010.

Use this tips for web design
    1. Looks great!
    Your site looks fresh and modern, while maintaining the same brand image you're offline. Choose the same colors for your website if you use in other marketing materials, and the same logo. The site must be visually appealing, with many interesting features, but not too fussy or distracting. The layout should be easy to understand, let visitors to the site easy to navigate to the pages they want.
    2. Put Your Customers First
    Thinking about search engines and how your page rank in Google is great, but there is no point if your visitors will simply click away from your site within a few seconds of landing. Your goal is to convert visitors into customers, so make sure your site is customer friendly. Keep popular items and contact information easy to find and keep multiple menus where visitors click a few links to find the information they need to bury your site structure.
    3. Do not Be spammy
    This follows from the above point, that your site must be designed primarily for visitors with SEO as a secondary consideration. Not stuff your pages full of keywords so that the content does not make sense. You also need to clearly send the wrong tactics such as adding a list of keywords to the bottom of your pages, and cluttering the site with too much advertising.
    4. Make it quick
    Online visitors want information fast, and they have no patience to wait while a large image or fancy graphics load. Make sure your pages load quickly, with key information charging first. If you have large files or videos, put them in a position where the reader can still browse the rest of the page, while the larger elements to load. If you have a Flash site to think about offering an alternative simple html link for visitors with slow Internet connection.
    5. Do your homework

Think long and hard about your audience before you search

seoiwc2010, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  2. TheCrabb

TheCrabb Peon

Best Answers:
    :mad:Stolen cut and paste article. Not even a good one. GTFO!

TheCrabb, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. garcia1icon

garcia1icon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats great information about SEO. and I agree with all your points. Online visitor wants all the information fast, for it the only helpful engine is SEO.
    I am working for Icon Infosystems where this company is also deals with SEO process and I am working for the same process. You can even log into our site and view about us.

BPO Services

garcia1icon, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. LunaAnn

LunaAnn Peon

Best Answers:
    great information but there are more other expensive on net and they are more important then your information otherwise thanks for share

LunaAnn, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  5. iZenesys

iZenesys Peon

Best Answers:
    Very useful information, Thank your for your great post...

iZenesys, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  6. godonghijau

godonghijau Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for the information

godonghijau, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  7. digitaly-me

digitaly-me Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing dude... :D

digitaly-me, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  8. neha_p

neha_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Good points..Thanks for sharing with us...

neha_p, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  9. signity

signity Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Tips! Thanks!

signity, Dec 22, 2010 IP