1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Reward for Helping the DP Community! Again?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ausdrez, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Ausdrez

Ausdrez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Helvetti,
    Frankly, I too ain't much happy with the way I had to press it. Unfortunately, I had a little "over" dignity that I didn't even wanted to bother the Mods with a personal PM and instead used the report feature. The Mod didn't even see what the report was and just infracted and moved. I really apologize if it felt that way but what would you do after passing through the same chain of "unfortunate" events that went with this?

Ok, let's not stretch the infraction debate any further. All I would like to know, that since peoples too are raising their strong voice to make the thread sticky in favor of the forum itself, what is the final Mod's Call?

PS: With all respect, Shannon looks too plain, cold and hard to me - exact opposite as her avatar. Was she the same from beginning or it is one of the side-effect of this hectic moderating job? Just my personal opinion, no offense intended.

Ausdrez, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  2. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Good point my man and this is the point that will teach him a lesson how things has been done around DP.

;)

fastreplies

Edited: Fucking "You must spread some Reputation".... I hate that.
    Well Helvetii, you got it my mind anyway.

fastreplies, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  3. ramakazi

ramakazi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a bit unjust worthy seriously man! it definitely deserver a sticker, its just pretty unfair if he doesn't :p

ramakazi, Dec 20, 2010 IP
    ~~~~ likes this.
  4. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully Shawn reads his thread and rewards a sticky.
    I personally feel it does deserve a sticker...but the end decision is of the mods/admin
    Thanks,
    -S

~~~~, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  5. homeworker11

homeworker11 Banned

Best Answers:
    I vote for it, guys!

Ausdrez did a research and took his time to do the write that lengthy post. That deserved a sticky not an infraction lol :)

Another vote for a sticker ;)

Cheers.

homeworker11, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  6. Nanko

Nanko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been scamed coppul of times and I know how it feels. It is very bed when that are your las aveable money. I think that any info that will help people to become more awear of scammers is helpful.

Nanko, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  7. Ausdrez

Best Answers:
    I am speechless with the voices of peoples here voting for the same thing. Thank you all.

Now everything is up to the Mods. I had already sent a PM do Shawn, trying to explain the things. However, if they still don't feel it any good for the community, they shouldn't make it sticky in any manner. Afterall, it's they who understand these forums better and what is good for it and what not and have the powers, not me. We all can only suggest, whether to consider it or not is purely a mod's personal wish and decision.

Ausdrez, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  8. Ausdrez

Best Answers:
    I apologize.

For whatever has gone here, whatever I probably shouted and whatever mess I created - I am heartily sorry for that. I honestly accept, I had gone a bit further for the issue that wasn't needed. In the process, I may have also offended the mods here, which definitely wasn't a motive. I would like members and respected mods to forgive me and if I deserve, an infraction for all this mess. I will accept that. I think I am getting used to the way DP works, so am I.

This thread can conveniently be closed.

Ausdrez, Dec 21, 2010 IP