1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Compile windows EXE for php mysql scripts for demos

Discussion in 'PHP' started by radiotiger, Dec 19, 2010.

Can Anyone help me on How to Compile windows EXE for php mysql scripts for demos.
    Like it must be a windows installer which install a demo php script on windows machine along with php and mysql and runs the entire demo site on localhost.
    An Example of this execution is by realtysoft.pro demos that work in this manner. You can download a free trial of thier script and see realtysoft.pro/realestate/demo.php - right hand side form to download the trial.

Can anyone tell me What software they use to compile this exe ( I do not want feedback on ZZEE PHPExe - this is not good)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
    radiotiger, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  2. radiotiger

radiotiger Peon

Best Answers:
    ZZEE PHPExe has only PHP and no mySQL support. Also it cannot create a standalone exe file.

radiotiger, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  3. mweldan

mweldan Peon

Best Answers:
    just an idea. how about you use advancedinstaller, to extract a compressed directory of xampp, which contains your web application? maybe you can make apache and mysql running on different port other than 80 (httpd) and 3306 (mysqld) ?

http://www.advancedinstaller.com/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
    mweldan, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  4. radiotiger

radiotiger Peon

Best Answers:
    Making an installer is not a problem, there are so many. But making it standalone. If we include xamp folder, i dont think it might work. First start xamp.exe and then run the script. I tried this with WAMP, could not do it and also file size would be too much.

radiotiger, Dec 20, 2010 IP