1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Blog Writers / Rewriters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LiamHammett, Dec 18, 2010.

I'm starting a new blog, and need content for it, so I'm looking for long-term blog writers (and anyone that wants to guest-post on it). I'm going to be paying small to start with, but after Christmas atleast I'll pay more per post.

The website will be a collection of 'things'. Literally just things. Anything cool or weird that you can buy on the market. From iMac's, to condoms with a leash (but obviously I want the site to still be family friendly). List posts with collections of similar things would be very nice, but individual item reviews and overviews would be the main part of content. I'm looking for a few posts each day, by all participants.

If you have any questions, PM me. Any posts in this topic will be disregarded and unless a PM was sent first, I won't hire you for failure of following basic instructions. I will update this topic with relevant information.

Note: Rewriting other overviews would be fine, but each article needs to pass CopyScape.

LiamHammett, Dec 18, 2010 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.