1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing SEO Services for Web Development Studio

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by OGRE, Oct 9, 2006.

Hello all, first off I suppose I should introduce myself, as I have never posted here prior to this. My name is Jeremy and currently I am residing in Washington State working as a web developer/programmer for BSOLID web development firm (www.bsolid.com) [Live Links Not available to me yet!]. We have seen the importance of SEO services, and how profitable of a service it is, for both parties (our business and our clients' business). In the past we have done all of our SEO services in house and have obtained reasonable results.

However, our resident SEO expert has recently left the company. At first our studio was a bit afraid of the circumstances he had left us in, but this may very well be a blessing in disguise. I have decided to look into outsourcing our SEO services to an overseas agency. I have been researching quite a bit, but still feel I am not grasping the industry in it's entirety.

Our SEO Accounts range from $250-$600 monthly, contracts are generally 6-12 months.

Now that you understand the scenario - onto the question! I am curious to know if anyone has experience or knowledge of overseas SEO agencies? Prices vary wildly as I'm sure the service does as well. Considering our circumstances, can anyone make a suggestion to a reputable and reliable company?

I thank ANYONE in advance for advice - and possibly suggestions for our plans. I'm going to go back to browsing these forums :) Definitely a great find!

-Jeremy

OGRE, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  2. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    There's a bunch of off-shore SEO's here on DP. If you spend some time here you'll come across them. Quite a few from India.

axemedia, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  3. OGRE

OGRE Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx for the quick reply Axe. I have done some searching about - and am continuing to do so. Has anyone had experience with India Internet Marketing? Their prices are amazingly low - which leads me to believe its too good to be true :\ But! Maybe they are a legitament option. Again thankyou for the help thus far - and any suggestions are welcome.

-Jeremy

OGRE, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  4. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    getting seo expert in DP is not a probe, can u plz list sites and methods that your prev seo expert was dealing?.We accept only limited sites but i may help u u to get 1 good expert.

seo-mumbai, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  5. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    contact amit patel he is a good man and SEO

genkied, Oct 9, 2006 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  6. OGRE

OGRE Peon

Best Answers:
    Thankyou, yes I have heard of good services from Amit via other users. I also received a PM with good information as well - thanks all!

OGRE, Oct 9, 2006 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  7. sujit001

sujit001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you Sierra Softtech a company located in India. I have done seo for my website from them and u will not believe i am ranking for more then 85 keywords.

sujit001, May 30, 2007 IP