1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new to adsense and banned acct.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lepapirriky, Dec 14, 2010.

Well my fried and I are fans of cars and we recently started our blog about it since its our passion, then we decided to add adsense in our blog, to earn couple $$ for our hobby. He register the acct under his name (he is from europe) and everything but since we were new to all of this our acct got banned due to invalid click activity. He email them regarding this matter but they didn't wanted to unblock the acct even we didn't have anything to do with it, so here are my questions.

1. How can we control the invalid click activity? I would to control this before creating another acct have them banned it again for the same reason.
    2. I would like to have adsense again under my name here in the usa, with all my info, is it possible?
    3. We have move the site to a different domain and it also has a different url but very similar to the other one. Also we moved from blogspot to wordpress, do that even matters?

Thanks everyone for your time.

Btw, I was reading this faq's but this Q's still unclear to me.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=57153#q3

lepapirriky, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  2. Coyotito

Coyotito Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you click on your own ads? Also, if you clicked on the same ads multiple times (even if spread out over a few days) Google will flag your account, and may eventually slay it.

Coyotito, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. lepapirriky

lepapirriky Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the problem, we didn't click on the ads because we just started using adsense and we were learning but we knew clicking the frequently will cause us trouble, but its googles word agaisnt us so we couldn't do anything about it. The thing is, they agreed we were the ones doing the improper clicking but they we still got banne, how can I prevent that?

lepapirriky, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  4. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont click on your own ads, and dont encourage site visitors to click your links

Giamatti, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  5. lepapirriky

lepapirriky Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the problem we didn't and I really don't know how could that happend when our site was barely new, about 2 months old and it only took about 4 days since we created the acct for them to ban it.

I have also read using the search function about this things and they say about people doing this to ban accts, I have also read that are ways to keep track of those people but google doesn't allow to use this tools, if then how could we protect ourself from those people?

lepapirriky, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  6. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's a bad news. Anyway, if you did not click on your ads, did you advertise your site to your friends and family to the point that they would visit your site directly by typing xxx.site.com on their browsers. If you did, they might have clicked on your ads and that might have raised the alarm of invalid clicks. Then google banned your account.

As for opening a new account, yes you can do that since you are from US, and your friend is from Europe. But I doubt you can still use the site that was banned.

Postedhere, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  7. MartinezJack

MartinezJack Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes invalid clicks are really harmful for ad sense.but only invalid clicks are not reason for banded your acccount.i think it happens for some reason see i have listed blow

1. using word = Copyright protected by
    2. use Copyright protected constants
    3. use adult constants
    4. hide using words Free,free download,free info and otther
    5. very low constant on your site

yes Google ad sense Like word free if you use it then you can verify you account immediately if you register a new also dont use word copyright protected.i hope my information are little but helpful for you

MartinezJack, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  8. lepapirriky

lepapirriky Peon

Best Answers:
    Well we actually didn't advertised the site yet and we did said couple friends to visit the site but we never told them about adsense or anything like that, we just told them to visit the site to give props and if they like it and what could change and stuff like that. Probably one of the mistakes we did, and I have read somewhere, our site was farely new and we should wait a little longer but I don't think that has to do anything with the invalid clicks, which they told us that was the only reason they banned the acct.. Now how long should I wait until I start ad sense on the site again? Remember I'm not using the same site url its different and we have moved to a different domain but the url its almost similar, we took blogspot out of the site name.

lepapirriky, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  9. tommygadget

tommygadget Peon

Best Answers:
    You just answered your own question. Nope, you cannot reuse that url. Now you must start from scratch.

TomG.

tommygadget, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  10. lepapirriky

lepapirriky Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a shame because we actually did started from scratch when we moved because we didn't like blogspot.

lepapirriky, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  11. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes do not click and do not encourage visitors to click. But what I find amazing that some online radio stations tell listeners to go and click on banners as soon as you tune to their radio.

gtk29, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  12. homeworker11

homeworker11 Banned

Best Answers:
    Ohh...
    OP, you can't use the same website to apply for another account. Start another site/blog !

homeworker11, Dec 22, 2010 IP