1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Article Writing Service | Crazy low rates | Xmas Special ★★★

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by homeworker11, Dec 13, 2010.

NOTE: You search for article writers ends here, I bet :)

Hi!
    I'm Sarim and and I, along with my writers, have been providing fresh, 100% unique content to whomsoever needs it.

WHY CHOOSE US?

There are a lot of Freelance writers working the 'net, so what's so special about us? We have a stable of experienced, versatile writers with a wide variety of styles. Whatever your creative or factual requirements, we have the solution tailored to your specifications. From the technical to the medical, humorous to factual, we can supply any type of article you need by the deadline you specify.

Our writers come from all over the globe and all walks of life, education levels and age ranges. Mrs. Steele, for example, studied journalism as a young adult and as the parent of two grown sons now has time to put that knowledge to work. Our other writers range from talented young people just starting out with a fresh perspective to older, more experienced veterans who enjoy their craft. Your requests are always assigned to the writer who can best fulfill the need, not just the next one in line. Our clients always come first.

WHAT WE OFFER

If you're looking for the highest quality compositions at competitive prices, we have exactly what you need. We offer original, search engine optimized & well-researched articles of every type on any subject with flawless spelling and grammar at affordable prices. Your satisfaction is guaranteed; re-writes are done at no additional cost we will never miss a deadline. All articles are checked for unique content to ensure that you get the quality content that you deserve.

Our Prices are $0.01 per word, and for article re-writes $0.008 per word.
    Also if you want to see samples of our previous work let me know and I'll get you a couple.

Turnaround time​

We usually deliver the articles within 24 hours. But sometimes it may take a bit long to deliver, depending upon the volume of orders we have.

Discount Packages

1)15 articles
    Each article 500+ words
    Original Price----$75
    Discounted Price-$70

2)30 articles
    Each article 500+ words
    Original Price----$150
    Discounted Price-$135

You can also place a more customized order(i.e. number of articles, number of words.)
    Note: The above pricing is according to 500 word article.

Mode of payment: PayPal Only (Moneybookers can also be considered if the order is more than $40)

WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?​

1. The "exact" title of your article OR Your primary keyword
    2. A payment to our PayPal account :) (PM for the PP email)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES IN YOUR MIND OR WANT TO DISCUSS ANY THING WITH US, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT:

Or the best way to contact through PM :)

We look forward for your offers.
    Best Regards,
    Sarim.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    homeworker11, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write some simple rewrite for me. My budget is $0.30 for 150 - 200 words. I need daily 10 to 15 articles for atleast coming 6 months. I'm flooding my site with some good rewrite articles.

I need 100% copyscape and well mannered well grammar rewrite.

sagarrai000, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  3. homeworker11

homeworker11 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I highly doubt that you're serious but even if you are, you're degrading our service by offering that low rates :)

As mentioned in the OP, we do original writings for $0.01 a word & re-writes for $0.008 a word.
    let us know if interested!

Best,
    Sarim.

homeworker11, Dec 16, 2010 IP
    ~~~~ likes this.
  4. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me take 2 seconds to thank Sarim for the awesome articles he provided me :).
    Really Deserves 5 Stars 7 worth appreciation, though price is cheap, quality isn't & that's what i like.
    Keep up the good work mate, bulk job is yours.
    -S

~~~~, Dec 20, 2010 IP
    homeworker11 likes this.