1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WANTED Forum Posting Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by zupreme, Dec 15, 2010.

I am looking for a forum posting service.

The ideal service will be able to produce high quality English language posts in niches related to politics, military matters, and international current affairs.

I am looking for human posters only (no Xrumer article posters wanted). Ideally I would like to see 100 separate accounts posting 10-12 different articles each (for a total of 1200 posts over a 30 day period).

Following a successful campaign I would very likely renew the arrangement for 2 to 4 additional months.

Be advised that I am quite experienced with forum management and that this could be the start of a very lucrative relationship for the chosen posting service provider. Make sure that you are submitting your most competitive offers.

You may respond to this request with via closed bid (by PM) or by open bid (by responding to this thread) per your preference.

I will review the offers and, following possible followup questions which I may have, I will choose the provider and work should begin no later than Monday, December 12th 2010.

Happy bidding.

zupreme, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  2. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested on your offer. I have a data base of 700 forums, and 120 being the top and doffolow.
    My main activity on this forum is SEO, you can see my iTraders.

Kindly wait your reply with more info adn schedule about this,

Regards!

Matyy_22, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  3. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    what are you offering?

F--K, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  4. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nothing. I'm requesting quotes, after which I will select who I want to use, based on the price and terms they offer.

zupreme, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  5. markjames

markjames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    forum posting is very easy to earn money for internet users who need to feel the value of jobs.
    Thanks for this job!

markjames, May 28, 2011 IP