1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How could I review CB product if I never use one

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gman0156, Dec 13, 2010.

I've known that a simple and very useful method to earn from clickbank is to launch product review blogs. however, what I don't understand is how could I review those products if I've never use them or do I have to purchase all products I am going to review?

gman0156, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You ought to purchase the products you plan to review, of course - unless you want your readers to get the feeling your reviews are just like a toilet with broken flusher in the aftermath of a pie-eating contest, of course.

Sometimes you can contact the vendor of a product and talk him into giving you a review copy - most vendors will agree, just as long as you can prove you're not just looking for a freebie. Alternatively, you can buy any product through your own affiliate link, meaning you effectively get a discount of up to 75% over the official price... CB is just fine with that, in case you're wondering.

Smitten, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, I know exactly where you coming from, and although what Smitten above said it's true, that you should buy it or at least ask for a review copy, truth been that most people selling CB product will put up a review site without knowing anything about that product, and on the top of that they will all and always say that the product is excellent. Strange I know:)

When I say most people, that includes my self by the way, because I've created review sites and never used those products, in the how could I? I'm a man and I can't get pregnant, but I still review a pregnancy product, and I made sales from it, you must laugh about that:)

That's just the way it is

rlerza, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  4. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    So there is no zero investment for this method like someone said, :mad:.

5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Ask for a review copy. If they vendor doesn't give it to you, then buy the product and immediately request a refund. No investment at all on your part.

dlm, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  6. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    you will always have to invest no matter what, even if it's not that much cash, or no cash, but still the time involved is quite allot.

rlerza, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  7. hpgoodboy

hpgoodboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To buy and immediately ask for refund is not recommended. You do not want this to happen to you, right?

hpgoodboy, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  8. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    hpgoodboy-do you have other soultions? please give me some

9. audrey77

audrey77 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, I just read the sales page a few times, read the testimonials, and other people's reviews. You can find a lot of them online. Then, simply mix things up here and there in your own words.

audrey77, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  10. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    State the problems, show solution, add few bs.....and then.... for more information go here -- aff link

Thats why when you choose a vendor make sure their lp is good and enticing, simple test, would you buy those product your self seeing the lp? if not, move on look for other product, theres thousand of em, they need you not the other way around

tonyran, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not?

As I said, ask the vendor nicely for a review copy. If he refuses, just buy and then refund. There's no problem with doing that.

dlm, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  12. Aaronmcgray

Aaronmcgray Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i agree. with dlm, you are promoting his product after all. it's a win-win situation.

Aaronmcgray, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  13. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    You asked nicely doesn't mean that the vendor must give a review copy.

Refund is allowed when you get a product that is not what you expected.

Do you think that it is a good practice in all niches?

What about Internet marketing related products?

What about high ticket items?

What if the affiliate is a complete newbie?

What if all affiliates follow this practice?. How many refunds clickbank has to process everyday?

Commission blueprint launched - You asked a review copy. "No" is the reply. You buy and ask for refund (product is still in your hard disk and you learn a lot from it)

Mobile monopoly launched - You asked a review copy. "No" is the reply. You buy and ask for refund (product is still in your hard disk and learn a lot from it)

You repeat this process by exploiting 60 day money back guarantee of clickbank.

Do you think it as a good practice?

As an affiliate it is a funny practice but from a vendor's perspective it is very painful.

If the vendor thinks that you are not qualified to promote his product, why should you review it?

Just my thoughts :)

Thanks

nikvn, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  14. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

You have some good points, but the problem is that affiliates needs to see what they are promoting to review it - One cant blame Affiliates for buying and refunding, they are simply trying to earn money (And vendors will earn money too in the process).

But what about customers abusing the refund policy? "People who simply abuse the refund policy to get product for free." This is far worst than a few affiliates refunds!

"As an affiliate it is a funny practice but from a vendor's perspective it is very painful." - Yes, from a vendor point of view it is painful (But only because the refund policy can be abused so easily), thats why vendors should give a review copy when asked (or at least access to part of the product)

"If the vendor thinks that you are not qualified to promote his product, why should you review it?" - Its not a matter of qualification or what the vendor thinks or wants. Affiliates promote products to earn money for themselves and not to do favours to vendors.

web_18designer, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  15. morsh

morsh Member

Best Answers:
    find another review on google, and you read it, feel it as you have use the product, and write your own stories :)

morsh, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL.

Who gives a crap what the vendor thinks?

dlm, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  17. George Katsoudas

George Katsoudas Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't forget to include something "not-so-positive" in the review.

This will make your credibility go up with your visitors.

Most reviews that only talk about positives look like ads and people get turned off by them.

George Katsoudas, Dec 15, 2010 IP