1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mentoring

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Angat, Dec 4, 2010.

I'm offering anyone who is interested free mentoring in PPC and lead generation. I will guide you in getting a site up and running and teach you PPC basics and strategies.

Just so we cleared you don't pay me a penny but if you do not have any design or website building knowledge, you will need to have some budget to pay someone to build it (around £200).

You will also need budget for the PPC campaigns themselves (around £300-£400).

Q1 is around the corner and in the financial niche those are the best months. If you want to make some money please reply on my site in my signiture.

How much money is dependent on...

1) How determined you are to succeed.
    2) How much research and learning you put in.
    3) How proactive you are.
    4) How much realistically you want to make.

Some people are happy making £200 extra a month, others £2000 and upwards.

Things that I will not do include:

a) Make your site for you.
    b) Give you a keyword list.
    c) Guarantee that you will make profit/be rich.

If interested or want more information, drop me a message via my site in my signiture.

Angat, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  2. lancer96

lancer96 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really a good opportunity but the budget for the PPC campaign is quite high. I'd definitely bookmark this thread and get back to it when I have the money to invest.

lancer96, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  3. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll mentor you Angat.

JoesMillion, Dec 15, 2010 IP