1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy REAL Traffic that clicks. Analytics proof inside,Custom Referrer (2 Review avail)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by definitely, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey guys I bought three packages one 5000 and two 2000. I went to work and came home late. This is what I found
    Page impressions Clicks Page CTR Page eCPM [?] Estimated earnings
    AdSense for Content top channels 3,155 2,509 79.52% $143.98 $454.27
    I don't know about you. If this keeps going I might get that new Dell.

Player33, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  2. macbookmed

macbookmed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    with a CTR that high your account mostly likely already got flagged by G. You should see a banhammer soon or a serious email from them soon

macbookmed, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    So guys what should I do ?? I have already paid for the traffic.http://s.dpstatic.com/smilies/confused.png

QUOTE=macbookmed;15414960]with a CTR that high your account mostly likely already got flagged by G. You should see a banhammer soon or a serious email from them soon[/QUOTE]

Player33, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, the traffic is mainly from China and Taiwan, not USA?
    It's a pity not USA, otherwise I would buy one.

cathaylist.com, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. Anil Pandey

Anil Pandey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Instead of getting the new Dell, you should better start thinking getting a new adsense account if possible.
    People have been banned with less than 10% CTR and you are having a CTR of around 80%.

The best suggestion would be:
    Try to reduce the decrease such traffic which is getting you such high clicks in the hope that reduced traffic may somehow get lesser no. of clicks and hence lesser CTR. Though I agree that there seems to be no logic in this thinking, I have experienced it personally.
    If it is not possible to control the traffic, then get hold of some junk traffic source which would increase your visitors leading to reduced CTR. But try to slowly reduce the traffic getting you high clicks and stop it completely as soon as possible, though not abruptly. Once your ctr comes down, then get hold of some other source which can get you some clicks with low ctr.

There is no sure shot way to save your adsense account if you get on to such tactics. What you can do is to keep your ctr below 5% (people have got their account banned even with that low ctr). If you increase your traffic, then do it steadily, not a straight jump. Take a broad view of your account. Suppose you were getting $30 per month and $100 check once every quarter, then increase it very slowly, may be $100 every two months and then every month. Then increase it from there. Though it may seem frustrating, it will help you keep your account safe.
    Getting banned by Google is not a case of 'if', its just a case of 'when' if you are doing anything against their TOS. If you want to delay getting banned, keep your earnings STEADY, and low CTR. And never use direct traffic or blank referrer, unless your site has become popular and people can remember its url. Always use referral traffic. If you don't follow this principle, your account may be disabled irrespective of the source of traffic, even if you get your traffic from USA.

Best of luck
    This has got nothing to do with any particular person or provider, it is applicable to each and every person who uses Adsense.

Anil Pandey, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  6. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I want to thank you for your very kind words. I am testing several traffic sources and a new way to make money with adsense. For two weeks. Then bidwiser and several others. I will release a clickbank product in 60 day to show how I got adsense to work and how to stay under the radar. Making just $50 or $100 a-day for life. I have proved that I can make any amount I want. I will no longer be working with adsense. This test was for my product so people know that they don't have to settle for pennys anymore
    Cheers.

Player33, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  7. Anil Pandey

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adsense is becoming tougher to crack, but still people are earning from it. Bye the way, did you mean Bidvertiser? Best of luck for your product. Since you gained some experience by using the services of OP, you may like to share your product with him, and a few others. This would not only give you different perspectives to your approach, it would also let you validate your approach. You could then fine tune your product with those inputs, even use them as testimonials. OP could be a good person to share as he is interacting with so many customers, so would be more knowledgeable than others.

Anil Pandey, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  8. seyimags

seyimags Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I asked dis guy severally if his traffic was good and he said he has been using it for over 8 months.
    He later told me after i paid for his traffic that he only started using the traffic a month earlier.
    It's just 4 days after getting traffic and my account of over 2 Years Disabled because of Invalid clicks...he has refunded me and am waiting for his other promises to prove he is not at fault

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    seyimags, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  9. Worldpeace1988

Worldpeace1988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very sad..anyone else got their account disabled using his traffic?

Worldpeace1988, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  10. Anil Pandey

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Getting banned from adsense is always a possibility if you go against their TOS, and paid traffic is certainly against their's. Loss of an old adsense account surely would hurt. But you can always request a review or get another. At least he refunded you, its some consolation.

Anil Pandey, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  11. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks for the scam traffic account ban. And this guy refuses to give a refund. Stay away from scammer's like this. He will not reply to emails or skype calls. All is not lost for me. I have discovered a new way to make money from ad's on my blog or Websites.
    Cheers

Player33, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  12. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I tell the truth and Digital Point tells me I am in the wrong. This member refuse to give me a refund of $45.00. Something is very wrong. I am upset an no one will help me.

Player33, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  13. seyimags

seyimags Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @player33.....can you please share and let's learn the new traffic method you are using now... the guy has refunded me and promised to improve his service.
    well, i hope he improves and works on it...

seyimags, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  14. Anil Pandey

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has your adsense account been banned? If you recall, I had already suggested that you stand a strong chance of being banned due to your high earnings and high CTR. I think it is better to move on, rather than keep on grumbling. I don't think you can do much when you are not making any headway.
    There are so many members providing quality services, there is no dearth of good people on this forum. The OP may accept your request if you lay out all the facts to him in a decent way, rather than been argumentive. He seems to have refunded many people, there is no reason he would not do in your case as well. In any case, this should not be a big issue since you can easily earn $50-100 per day from adsense by the method you have devised.

Anil Pandey, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  15. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am very happy you got your refund. But Digital Point told me I will be ban. Because I told the truth. He refused to give me my refund. Do you have $45. to give away I don't. I will sell Adsense Dominus else were. How to make $5 to $50 dollars a day. Check out my video.

Player33, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  16. john2222

john2222 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do we know this traffic won't get you banned by adsense? Anybody had any problems with google?
    I just want to make sure it is ok.
    Thanks

john2222, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  17. jimwebmaster

jimwebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have use this traffic i spend 50$ and i earn 400$ from adsense my CTR when using this is 15% but i read the post of seyimags and i stop use it i have my adsense account one year very good service i earn money but i dont know if it is ok for adsense.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    jimwebmaster, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  18. Hawkmaster

Hawkmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone else used this service lately, as the website is still accepting money via Paypal?

Hawkmaster, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  19. jonesaudrey

jonesaudrey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All of your info about traffic sounds good. Where do i click to purchase? i can't find the order button.
    You are probably losing a lot of sells, because none knows where to click for the order.

jonesaudrey, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  20. definitely

definitely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    definitely, Feb 24, 2011 IP